Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC Empty
PostSubject: FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC   FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 am

For anyone interested in going, Chris and I just bought tix for an upcoming concert on Sunday, APRIL 13TH 7-9:30pm at APGFCU ARENA @ Harford Community College in Bel Air.

The performers are FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, JASON GRAY, MEREDITH ANDREWS, and THE SIDEWALK PROPHETS!!!

It's a tour where they put images from the movie Son of God, videos, and their live music....all together celebrating the life of Christ. (the movie is getting horrible reviews from Christians...to the point I do not have any desire to see it [we can discuss on the forum]...but this is just images from it....so I do not have any reservations about it being awesome!)

Besides, these artists are among our personal faves...(one of them sings our wedding song!!!) So, we won't miss this for anything! Hope to see you there!!!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by XterraXtian on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC   FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:48 am

Sounds like a great show. It has quite a line up of artists. Like you, I wouldn't worry about the movie and its criticism - the show is not the movie and you are there for the musical ministry not the movie.

BTW, if you ever get an opportunity to see Paul Baloche and his band - do so. I saw them at a local mega-church a year and half ago, and their performance was very moving and blew me away. (Also, if you are involved in music ministry and leading worship, his band also does some workshops that you should catch. I went to one, and learned so much about leading and performing that it was amazing).

k_enn
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC   FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:29 pm

They were at my church last month. Good show.
We have Ashes Remain and Andy Cherry on the night of the 15th.
Perry Hall Family Worship Center.
I've seen A R 3 times in two years. Great guys and great musicians!!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC   FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I love Andy Cherry!!! He was the "guest worship leader" at our church in Arizona!

I wonder if there are tix left! HAHAHAHAAA
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC   FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC Empty

Back to top Go down

FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI, CHRIS AUGUST, NATALIE GRANT, ETC
Page 1 of 1