Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Praise - new job

Go down 
+2
02liberty
k_enn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
k_enn

k_enn

Praise - new job Empty
PostSubject: Praise - new job   Praise - new job EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Somtimes things are just meant by God to be.  Over the last half of 2012, the firm I was with experienced an major downturn as a result of economic conditions and a change in the type of matters is was handling.  In the early part of this year, the firm decided to do some restructuring.  Despite 29 years with the firm, I ended up being part of the restructuring and was let go.  I tried for a while to set up my own practice. I was having some success, but it was clear that it would take longer to get a viable practice going than I had funds available for living.  As is my tendency to be self-reliant, I was quite active in job searching.  However, nothing that seemed appropriate was coming through for me.  I was over-stressed - even to the point that I ended up in the Hospital ER because of difficulty breathing, stomach and chest discomfort, and other symptoms that were comparable to those I had when I had my heart attack some 15 years ago (fortunately, it was not heart attack this time, and I am ok).

I should have learned by now that God will take care of me, but in his own time and his own way.

Three weeks ago, I became aware that a significant firm was looking for a commercial litigator (my specialty), so I sent them a resume.  After the intial interview, I was made an offer (even without meeting the managing partners).  I took the job, and am now working closer to home and with a more sane group of people.  

I hope that soon I will be able to armor and lift the Xterra.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
02liberty

02liberty

Praise - new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise - new job   Praise - new job EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Great News Very Happy Congrats  on the new job
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

Praise - new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise - new job   Praise - new job EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:57 pm

very awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

Praise - new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise - new job   Praise - new job EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:29 am

Awesome Ken! We are happy for you.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

Praise - new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise - new job   Praise - new job EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Wow, I didn't know it had gotten so bad over there....I'm glad you came through it all.

yeah 
Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Praise - new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise - new job   Praise - new job EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Awesome Ken, God will always provide.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

Praise - new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise - new job   Praise - new job EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks for all of you kind words.

Of course, we all know the Lord will provide.

Ken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Praise - new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praise - new job   Praise - new job Empty

Back to top Go down

Praise - new job
Page 1 of 1