Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK Empty
PostSubject: DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK   DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:35 pm

Alpha/Omega West is taking collections from as many people as possible in a one week period to raise money to buy Walmart gift cards for those in need in the Oklahoma City area, mainly those hit hardest in the suburb of Moore. Walmarts are everywhere and have everything from food to toiletries to clothing, so we figured that would be the best place. At the end of the day on Friday May 31st, we will take what's been donated and buy as many $10 gift cards as the amount allows and forward them to my contact at MOORE RECOVERS (suggested by the Moore Police officer I spoke with).

There are a few ways to donate: If you have a PAYPAL account, you can forward your donation to: christiantaylor99@gmail.com, or you can send a check made out to "Christian Taylor" (we have yet to open a business account for the club *shame*) or you can donate directly to us if you are in the Mesa, AZ (and surrounding) area. PM me if you need our address to send a check to!!!

I know times are rough for everyone...these people have NOTHING left. I hope you can help!!! Thank you in advance for your time and donations. God bless! ~Pattey & Chris
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK   DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Chris - please check your paypal account. I added a little extra to cover the paypal fee, but the way I sent, no fee so more for OK. . . . Jeff
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK   DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm

BTW - thanks for setting this up. I was wondering if there was something we could do as a club.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK   DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:59 pm

We are in Very Happy

Jeff...I have reached out to Mountain Christian as I am sure they will be getting a team together to help OK. I will keep everyone posted.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK   DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Got it, thanks Jeff. you were the first to respond!! thumbs up

I have posted this in the Jeep Club here is AZ's forum also.

If a lot of people can do just a little it can make a big impact. More than if a few do a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK   DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK Empty

Back to top Go down

DONATIONS FOR MOORE, OK
Page 1 of 1