Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

good thing i don't need my appendix

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
forrest

forrest

good thing i don't need my appendix Empty
PostSubject: good thing i don't need my appendix   good thing i don't need my appendix EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:56 pm

so march first i had to have surgery to have my appendix removed. it did not burst, witch made the recovery time a lot faster. the surgery went well, but i had a spinal block that had complications. i ended up having spinal headache for a little over a week and was confined to laying on the couch the whole time. i feel great now. i thank God that i am recovering so well and i want to praise my wife for working so hard taking care of me and our two children though that time. i know it was not easy with a six week old and a 17 month old.
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

PostSubject: Re: good thing i don't need my appendix   good thing i don't need my appendix EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:03 am

Glad you are recovering well can't wait to see you guys soon. If there anything you guys need let us know we will help in any way that we can. prayers group hug
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: good thing i don't need my appendix   good thing i don't need my appendix EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Good to hear that the appendectomy (sp?) went well but the spinal-thing is painful! Kudos to the wife for being strong. I'm sure you'll have to do the same for her one day!! Happy wheeling!!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: good thing i don't need my appendix   good thing i don't need my appendix EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:30 am

Praise God, we are glad to hear you are doing OK! We missed you guys! Hats off to Brittney for handling everthing so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good thing i don't need my appendix   good thing i don't need my appendix Empty

Back to top Go down

good thing i don't need my appendix
Page 1 of 1