Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 am

We discussed this at the meeting. Looks like the Bike/Jeep blessing is scheduled for March 23. We are trying to find out the time. It should not take too long and we think it would be a neat way to start off our season. Maybe afterwards we can all go and get a bite to eat?

Let me know who is interested so we can get back in touch with the Mountain Riders and let them know if we will participate.

Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:56 pm

We're not going to be able to make this. It's our nephew's 1st birthday!
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:47 pm

A.C. Leight estuary cleanup is that morning. I'm planning on the cleanup as a Cub Scout service project.
Back to top Go down
Dozer85

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:48 pm

I think this is AWESOME!!! amen I plan on beeing there.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 am

Posted up on facebook.

Bike/Jeep blesesing is scheduled to start a 9:00 a.m. The actual blessing will be at 10 a.m. Meet and Greet is from 9:00-10 a.m. Blessing should take about 10-15 mins., so we should be finished by no later than 10:30 a.m.

If you are going, please let me know. For those close by, we can meet at our house and caravan over. Maybe leave our house by 9:15 a.m.?

Let me know if you can attend. I don't want to commit until I know we will at least have a few vehicles!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:17 pm

It is before the party, so we CAN make it! See you there! big grin
Back to top Go down
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey y'all! I wanted to say 'Thank you' for Saturday. We had a blast! I loved the time of fellowship we got to spend with you and can't wait to get together with you again soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:51 am

THANK YOU for coming! We had a great time and absolutely enjoyed the fellowship. We can't wait to get together soon. Don't forget to check you schedules regarding the Pinbarrens Camping Trip on May 17th!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP/BIKE BLESSING   JEEP/BIKE BLESSING Empty

Back to top Go down

JEEP/BIKE BLESSING
Page 1 of 1