Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

A little brain teaser

Go down 
+7
JeepGurl
k_enn
ih8pepl73
slimer
TJ
T-Case
Orangecrush
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

A little brain teaser Empty
PostSubject: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 am

Ok ladies and gents! Just for fun, how about a little brain teaser. To start ...this one is pretty easy so I am sure you will all get it no problem. Here we go!

You are the bus driver. At your first stop, you pick up 29 people. On your second stop, 18 of those 29 people get off, and at the same time 10 new passengers arrive. At your next stop, 3 of those 10 passengers get off, and 13 new passengers come on. On your fourth stop 4 of the remaining 10 passengers get off, 6 of those new 13 passengers get off as well, then 17 new passengers get on.

What is the color of the bus driver's eyes? geek

Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:44 am

Bloodshot big grin
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Brown, I'm the bus driver.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
slimer

slimer

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Sam, what color are your eyes lol
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Ok, I admit that was an easy one. Don't worry I will have another more difficult one for you guys very soon since you are all just so smart!!! geek
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 am

I have one...

If a South-bound train is going West at 105 mph and there is a chicken crocheting a football while playing soccer on a roof of a Pizza Hut during a rain storm on a sunny day in July, and there are 3 idiots jogging around the park with a lake in the middle and there are 6,000 Q's around the perimeter. How many doggies does it take to lick your shoes clean if you're jogging through the mud in October?

lol!
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:25 pm

That's easy, Blue.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 pm

My mind is on fire scratch
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 pm

T-Case wrote:
My mind is on fire scratch

Uh Oh...if your mind is on fire, don't try to blow your brains out....
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 pm

None. I am not jogging through the mud in October. :)

Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:01 am

k_enn wrote:

Wrong...it says IF YOU ARE jogging through the mud in October.

You can't change the conditions to get a new answer.

crazy
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:39 am

TJ wrote:
k_enn wrote:

crazy

then, in that case, I am wearing sneakers, not shoes. big grin
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm

k_enn wrote:
TJ wrote:
k_enn wrote:

crazy

then, in that case, I am wearing sneakers, not shoes. big grin

sigh

Again, a failure in logic.

NO where does it say what you are WEARING on your feet when jogging through the mud in October...only that you ARE.

It doesn't even say you're wearing what the dog(s) are cleaning off, etc.

big grin

For example, the doggies could be licking off your shoes in July 10 years later....and you jogged through the mud in October in your socks or flippers, sneakers, etc....
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 pm

ih8pepl73 wrote:
I have one...

If a South-bound train is going West at 105 mph and there is a chicken crocheting a football while playing soccer on a roof of a Pizza Hut during a rain storm on a sunny day in July, and there are 3 idiots jogging around the park with a lake in the middle and there are 6,000 Q's around the perimeter. How many doggies does it take to lick your shoes clean if you're jogging through the mud in October?

lol!
ok, first, how can a train go west if it is south-bound????

second, how can a chicken crochet a football while playing soccer with no hands?

third, how did he get on the Pizza Hut roof?

fourth, if it is a sunny day, there wouldn't be a rain storm...

and finally...that's one talented chicken...lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:15 pm

JeepGurl wrote:
ih8pepl73 wrote:
I have one...

lol!

The tracks curve....so while it ends South, it can be going any direction at all at any given point along the way. Picture a train track winding around a mountain to climb a steep pass, etc.

second, how can a chicken crochet a football while playing soccer with no hands?

If you've ever crocheted a foot ball, you would know that you use your beak.

Chickens CAN FLY you know.

The day could be sunny, but a cloud not obscuring the sun can in fact release precipitation.

This is true, most chickens cannot play soccer, and if they did, they would not typically try to crochet a football during the process. It was also smart enough to choose a Pizza Hut over the Chick Fil A down the street....

Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

TJ wrote:
JeepGurl wrote:
ih8pepl73 wrote:
I have one...

lol!

The tracks curve....so while it ends South, it can be going any direction at all at any given point along the way. Picture a train track winding around a mountain to climb a steep pass, etc.

If you've ever crocheted a foot ball, you would know that you use your beak.

Chickens CAN FLY you know.

The day could be sunny, but a cloud not obscuring the sun can in fact release precipitation.

This is true, most chickens cannot play soccer, and if they did, they would not typically try to crochet a football during the process. It was also smart enough to choose a Pizza Hut over the Chick Fil A down the street....

ok, you got me, but you know what, it still didn't answer the ending question.

It takes 2 doggies, one for the left foot and one for the right...DUHHHH!lol!
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:21 pm

ih8pepl73 wrote:
I have one...

lol!
None...
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:50 pm

And the answer is...

6! Because in China it's already tomorrow and this already happened! geek

And you're thinking: scratch lol!

(BTW... I made this up in highschool - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1991!)
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:54 pm

WOW--- scratch Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 pm

scratch y'all ain't right

Here's one for ya!

My new house number has three digits-when I asked my co-workers to guess it, they tried: 135, 780, 785 and 732. That's awesome I said, you've all guessed exactly one digit correctly and in its right place.

What is my house #?
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Mudslinger wrote:
scratch y'all ain't right

Here's one for ya!

My new house number has three digits-when I asked my co-workers to guess it, they tried: 135, 780, 785 and 732. That's awesome I said, you've all guessed exactly one digit correctly and in its right place.

What is my house #?

Hmm............ Suspect
Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:46 pm

You all are killing me. I've got to think about that one.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:06 pm

The 7 cannot be right, because that would preclude the 8 or the 3 from being the second digit, and one of those has to be the second digit.

The 5 cannot be right, becasue that would preclude the 7, 1, or 3 from being used. That means the third digit must be either 2 or 0.

The 3 cannot be right, because that would preclude the 1, 2, 5, or 7 from being used. At least one of those number must used.

The second digit must be 8 or 3, and because it cannot be 3, it must be 8.

The third digit cannot be 5, so it must be 2 or 0. Because 8 is the second digit, the third digit cannot be 0, so it must be 2.

The first digit cannot be 7 because 7 is always used with either 8 or 2, both of which are already required. So the first digit must be 1.

Hence -- 182.

Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:01 pm

k_enn wrote:

The 7 cannot be right, because that would preclude the 8 or the 3 from being the second digit, and one of those has to be the second digit.

The 5 cannot be right, becasue that would preclude the 7, 1, or 3 from being used. That means the third digit must be either 2 or 0.

The 3 cannot be right, because that would preclude the 1, 2, 5, or 7 from being used. At least one of those number must used.

The second digit must be 8 or 3, and because it cannot be 3, it must be 8.

The third digit cannot be 5, so it must be 2 or 0. Because 8 is the second digit, the third digit cannot be 0, so it must be 2.

The first digit cannot be 7 because 7 is always used with either 8 or 2, both of which are already required. So the first digit must be 1.

Hence -- 182.

WOW! Somebody paid attention in schol. big grin

Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 am

Chris says the answer is 7 doggies.

groan

PS I fixed this for you.....

Mudslinger wrote:

Here's one for ya!

My new house IN ARIZONA's number has three digits-when I asked my co-workers to guess it, they tried: 135, 780, 785 and 732. That's awesome I said, you've all guessed exactly one digit correctly and in its right place.

What is my house #?

Last edited by TJXtian on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little brain teaser   A little brain teaser Empty

Back to top Go down

A little brain teaser
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: EVERYTHING ELSE/OFF TOPIC-