Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!

Go down 
+2
T-Case
Mudslinger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE! Empty
PostSubject: SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!   SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 am

OK members---- We need you! Please save the following date: October 12th (Friday)

We have spoken with the kind folks at Lowe's cruise. We are planning to have our food drive to benefit Mason Dixon community services at the Lowe's cruise night- Friday October 12th. Alpha Omega will be a sponsor of the Lowe's cruise for that night (in Abingdon-across from Target) so we will be front and center. We will be asking cruisers to bring a bag of canned food to the Friday cruise. The cruise usually starts around 4:30/5 p.m. and goes to about 9 p.m.

We need as many of our members as possible to show up with their jeeps and support this event. We will post up more details soon!

Please, please, please plan on coming out!!!.

Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!   SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 am

I have the date marked in my calendar. See you all there!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!   SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:06 am

We have cub scout camping that weekend and a football game for Billy on Sat. Since his asthma has been acting up recently I think we'll stay at home on Friday, do football on Sat, and join the scouts Saturday night. So I "should" be able to make this on Friday night. Will try - I've never been to this, will be something new. I've also put a plug for this on my FB page, I have one freind who is really into cars, depending on what's going on with his family that Friday might not take much convincing for him to come out.

How much is the cost to sponsor? If you need some money let me know.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!   SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:25 pm

I could've sworn that I wrote something on this thread... Anyway... Denise and I - as of right now - will be there! bounce
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!   SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 pm

ih8pepl73 wrote:
I could've sworn that I wrote something on this thread... Anyway... Denise and I - as of right now - will be there! bounce
I know...me too!!!Neutral I think there is the same thread for it somewhere else. Anywho, Mike and I will be there too!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!   SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:38 pm

We have confirmed the date for the food drive as October 12, 2012 at Lowe's in Abingdon during the Lowe's cruise night. Remember this is a Friday night event. We will firm up times/details as soon as possible but it would be great if a few of us could plan on being at Lowe's by 5:30 on Friday. Dennis and I will probably be there a little earlier to set up tents etc.

We are preparing flyers and will be passing them out to the cruisers for the next couple of weeks. Can't wait for this event!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!   SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE! Empty

Back to top Go down

SAVE THE DATE- FOOD DRIVE!
Page 1 of 1