Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!   HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:31 pm

cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers

We did a LOT in our first month!!! And we have even MORE planned for the future!!!

Thanks for all of your support.....everyone! yeah
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!   HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:11 pm

yeah

So when do the rest of us get A/O stickers for our vehicles to help promote the club? jocolor
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!   HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:23 am

We're working on it!! We've been in contact with STICKY LEE...sorry so slow.

The big ones like on the windows and the Jeep's hood are $20 (we get them from a sign shop in MD).
I figured if enough people wanted them, we could place an order. I know it's steep, but they're pretty
big.

I'll post another thread when I get back later.....we're on our way to judge the WE ROCK comp!!!
Back to top Go down
sarge

sarge

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!   HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:44 am

I feel that we have gotten more done in one month than some have in years. It all comes down to the Sr. leadership. Patti and Chris. Great first month and went I am able I will be helping with everything. Maybe I will even bring a new member baby Bobby. That is right when he comes out he is becoming a member. cheers yeah yeah
Back to top Go down

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!   HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 am

XterraXtian wrote:
We're working on it!! We've been in contact with STICKY LEE...sorry so slow.

The big ones like on the windows and the Jeep's hood are $20 (we get them from a sign shop in MD).
I figured if enough people wanted them, we could place an order. I know it's steep, but they're pretty
big.

I'll post another thread when I get back later.....we're on our way to judge the WE ROCK comp!!!

Def want one Pattey bliss
Back to top Go down
Bredgar

Bredgar

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!   HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Me Too. I have a Soft spot for Stickers. Wait til ya See my Tool Box!!!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!   HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 7:49 am

Thanks for the interest, guys. What I'll do is post a couple pics up of what they look like.

These will be the BIG ones (we're still working on the little ones). They'll be $20 each.

I'll post up ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!   HAPPY ONE MONTH!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY ONE MONTH!!!
Page 1 of 1