Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

It happened again...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

It happened again... Empty
PostSubject: It happened again...   It happened again... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 pm

My Jeep got broken into AGAIN last night! Third time this summer! They stole my sunglasses, all my pens and markers for work, my rain ponchos and a couple other things. I KNOW who's doing it but I don't have proof - YET! I keep an infared webcam on my Jeep at night but last night was the first time in a while that I DIDN'T turn the camera on!

So, today I emptied everything out, except for some napkins and anything that could fit I put in the trunk. He won't be able to get into that without a plasma cutter!

I know it's petty stuff that keeps being stolen but it's the principle of it. My son found my ponchos by the kid's house. Thought that was a little suspect...
And as I was leaving for church today, I said, outloud - "Jesus will take care of him!" Normally, "I" would take care of it!

HEAVEN HELP HIM!!!!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: It happened again...   It happened again... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm so sorry that happened. It doesn't matter if it was belly button lint and a tic-tac or $1,000...EITHER WAY IT ISN'T THEIRS!!!

Hopefully GODMA (I believe in 'karma', but only in the sense that it's GOD that does it!) will take care of this punk. In a perfect world where we don't get offended and upset when someone touches our stuff, it'd be nice to reach out to the kid and see exactly what his problem is and he'd turn his behavior around and be a great kid.....but as much as we'd like it to be, that isn't the world we live in all the time. Kids are disrespectful and really do not expect or believe that there are repercussions for bad behavior.

Showing him some of God's forgiveness would be very hard....but maybe just what he needs. Seems he wants your attention more than he wants your stuff. Whether he wants it for good reasons or bad, who knows. maybe he has no dad. Maybe he has no older brothers and thinks your cool...and he's too messed up socially/emotionally to start a conversation.

Maybe he's just a horrendous brat that needs a good butt-whooping.

No matter what, I am sorry this happened to you! Good luck!

group hug
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: It happened again...   It happened again... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 pm

wow...so sorry to hear about this. As xjxtian said, it doesn't matter what was taken its the fact that it did not belong to this person. It is just sad that people can't respect other people's stuff. I will be praying for you guys and praying that this person decides to make better choices.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: It happened again...   It happened again... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:47 pm

OH NO! I'm so sorry! I wonder if they make train horn car alarms! It happened again... 681893 It happened again... 619556 Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: It happened again...   It happened again... EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:35 pm

JeepGurl wrote:
OH NO! I'm so sorry! I wonder if they make train horn car alarms! It happened again... 681893 It happened again... 619556 Just a thought...

Actually... they do! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It happened again...   It happened again... Empty

Back to top Go down

It happened again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: EVERYTHING ELSE/OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: