Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

September Rausch Run/RC Rocs

Go down 
+2
slimer
Mudslinger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

September Rausch Run/RC Rocs Empty
PostSubject: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:55 pm

So...I was just thinking. The next RC Rocs is Saturday Sept 22nd. Would anyone be interested in going up sat. to judge RC Rocs, spend the night (either camping or Comfort Inn) and do a shorter trail ride on Sunday (maybe 8 to 1 p.m.). I am thinking this run would be mostly blues and some blacks....

let me know...
Back to top Go down
slimer

slimer

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm up for it
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Got it on the calander!
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:15 pm

I MIGHT try to go. Andrea keeps asking me... lol!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Tell that onry boss of yours you NEED off! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:40 pm

Ok reservations made at the comfort inn for September 22nd for RC rocs!
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:02 pm

I won't be doing either the RC rocs or the club run on Sunday, but I will up to RC on Sunday for the coal mine tour/green ride. I made a reservation at the comfort inn for the 22nd, will be coming up sometime after my son's football game. So maybe we could get together for dinner on Saturday. Anywhere other than McDonalds.

At the meet-n-greet we discussed the possibility of doing a club run on Monday 3 Sep. Anything come of that?
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:21 am

Ok guys...just need a count. How many of you are willing to volunteer to judge on Saturday? I am planning to send Kyle a note at RC to let him know how many volunteers we have. Prior experience is not necessary and there are usually also time keeper spots available.

Let me know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:20 pm

September Rausch Run/RC Rocs 640651 Mike can judge and I can keep time! September Rausch Run/RC Rocs 483207
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:58 am

Just a reminder- RC Rocs this Saturday. Planning to wheel on Sunday.

So far I have confirmed;

JeepinUSA
Jeepgurl
Slimer
Mudslinger

Maybe Ih8pepl73??

Slimer- we can all plan on meeting you at 439 and 83. I think we have to be at Rausch at 8 a.m. so we should plan on leaving the park & ride by 5:30/5:45 a.m. at the latest.

Does that work for everyone???
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm

cheers Confirmed with the boss and all is well! See you at the park and ride around 5:30 am saturday! September Rausch Run/RC Rocs 976662
Back to top Go down
slimer

slimer

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 am

as long as i shake this flu or whatever i have before then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Rausch Run/RC Rocs   September Rausch Run/RC Rocs Empty

Back to top Go down

September Rausch Run/RC Rocs
Page 1 of 1