Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Thank You!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Thank You! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You!   Thank You! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:38 am

I don't even know where to begin. I was happily overwhelmed with new faces and old faces alike this weekend. It felt like "catch up time" with some of our old friends, and "get to know you time" with the new ones. I feel like there was so many, I never quite relaxed....but I WAS extremely happy to be around ALL of you! Chris and I were thrilled to be home for the show and even MORE ECSTATIC that we had some trophy 'wins' in our group!!! I thank you ALL for being a part of this club. It's only as good as the sum of it's members...and you all have a hand in making it great. Sam and Dennis, we could never thank you enough for taking it over and for help in making it what it is right now.

I'd mention you all by name and tell you how amazing it was to spend time with you this weekend (however short), but it'd take too long and I am afraid to leave someone out! hahahaa SO please, ALL OF YOU, know that we love every one of you and are blessed by your presence in this club and our lives!!!

Thank you and God bless!!!
~Pattey
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Thank You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You!   Thank You! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:37 pm

What she said....

It was awesome to see everyone and I had a blast.

Congrats to the winners of their classes in the show!

thumbs up flag hi
Back to top Go down

Thank You!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: EVERYTHING ELSE/OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: