Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Soldier needs prayer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Soldier needs prayer! Empty
PostSubject: Soldier needs prayer!   Soldier needs prayer! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:05 am

prayers Please pray for Mason and his family!!! And praise God for our pastor who was with the family sorting through all of the emotions!

We went to a new church today (loved it!) and found out about a local US Soldier, a very close family friend of the pastor's...whose son, Mason stepped in an IED in Afganistan on Friday. He was in critical condition.

Our pastor received the following text at 2am last night from Masons Dad "1am AZ Mason called me from Baghram Air Base. He is alert, remembers the events leading up to the blast. He has seen himself and knows he has 'massive facial trauma' says no vision in R eye. Hurts to talk. We are coord. with Army to get him STATESIDE. His mom, fiance and I want to thank everyone for your support. It's been a long 48 hours. Please pass this info on. I will update again in hours to come. Continue to pray for him and all the US Servicemen in harms way. Again, THANK YOU."

amen

props props props cross
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: Soldier needs prayer!   Soldier needs prayer! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 pm

They have my prayers 100%...... please keep us posted prayers
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Soldier needs prayer!   Soldier needs prayer! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 pm

We are praying for the solider and his family. Please keep us posted! prayers
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Soldier needs prayer!   Soldier needs prayer! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey thanks guys!!!

Mason sent this message out yesterday:

hey guys i'm doing fine. i'm in germany now and leaving on a prioritty flight to walter reed tomorrow morning for eye surgery. my face hurts a little and i cant really walk all my own yet but i;m doing just fine and recorvering well. i'm happy to be alive. i'll let you guys know whats goin on next time i get a chance. i'm sorry First Plattoon, wish i could be out there with you guys.

God is good!!!

cross
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldier needs prayer!   Soldier needs prayer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldier needs prayer!
Page 1 of 1