Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotLost

NotLost

Happy Thanksgiving! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Hope everyone has/had a great Thanksgiving!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you're enjoying your friends and families!!! cheers

It's not been the happiest here...Paco went into heart failure on tuesday night and he had to go to sleep. I know everyone remembers his toothless growlings....warnings to leave him alone...but he was an amazing and sweet little man. I had the pleasure to have had him for the last 15 years. It doesn't sound like a long time, but I got him just a few months before my 25th birthday....I'm 40 now. Puts it into perspective. He's traveled as my right seat buddy from Massachusetts to Alaska and back. All over New England as I did my travel assignments. From NJ to PA to MD. And then most recently as my co-pilot all the way to Arizona. He loved it here, cuz the sun was warm and made his old bones happy.

I miss him so much, it's an actual physical pain in my chest. I know he's fine now. I will be too. Once I stop crying.

Happy Thanksgiving! 100_0190
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Wow, Pattey, sorry to hear that. We love you guys! Glad he was able to make this last journey to AZ.

XJXtian wrote:

I know he's fine now. I will be too. Once I stop crying.

K, Chris, time for you to get on that… get her smiling!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:53 am

Sorry to hear of your loss. We all get so attached to our dogs, and it is tough when their time is up. Be we can be thankful for them while we are graced with their presence, and thankful for the memories of the goods times.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!   Happy Thanksgiving! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 of 1