Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Be on the lookout for . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
k_enn

k_enn

Be on the lookout for . . .  Empty
PostSubject: Be on the lookout for . . .    Be on the lookout for . . .  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 am

a movie that is in production. It will be titled Blood Covenant. I don't know when it will be done, but you will want hear this guy's story.

I was at a Christian men's conference this weekend, and one of the speakers was Michael Franzese (google the name - he is the real thing). He was a capo (captain) in the Colombo crime family and was their biggest earner (at one point pulling in a estimated $10 million a week from his gas tax theft scam).

He has the very rare distinction of leaving the Mafia, and still being alive. To make it more miraculous, he did so without entering any witness protection program. It happened when he was in jail, and a guard gave him a Bible. At first, he threw it against the cell wall, but later started reading it. When he came to Proverbs 3:5-6, his life change and he committed his life to the Lord. Since then, he has devoted his life to speaking at various groups, and in particular in street gang diversion programs.

I am informed that they are in the process of making his story into a movie. It should be great. If he is ever speaking in your area, go see him.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Be on the lookout for . . .  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be on the lookout for . . .    Be on the lookout for . . .  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Awesome Ken! Thanks for sharing it. Sounds like it would be a good movie
Back to top Go down

Be on the lookout for . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: EVERYTHING ELSE/OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: