Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Pattey and I

Go down 
+2
k_enn
JeeperX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Will be leaving the 20th to head to our new home in AZ. We sold our house in Md on the 30th of Aug and settle on our house in Apache Junction on the 13th of Sept. We will be leaving on the 20th from Samantha and Dennis house where we have been blessed to be able to stay with our dogs till we leave.

As for the Club, Pete/Paula, Dennis/Sam, Mike/Tina will continue to be the Board of Directors and Pattey and I will give input from our new location. We will be trying to start a West branch of the club.

I want to thank each and every one of you that has been a part of this and we are sure that everything will continue to grow and spread the love of God and be His hands and feet where ever we are. We will miss each and everyone of you, all of you have touched our lives in a positive manner and we love you.

See ya all when we come back for vacation!
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 am

I wish the tow of you the best as you embark together on a new chapter of you life. May the Lord continue to keep you and bless you, and may his angels watch over you on your trip out there.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks Ken!!! We'll be seeing you again someday!!! big grin
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Wait... you're moving to Arizona???? Why am I always the last to know...is this why you are living in our house????

Congratulations...we will miss you! (now get out!)
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:16 pm

moon you're going to miss our butts!!! moon

We love you so much and thank you for taking in our family....our 3 disgusting dogs and our crazy cat....not to mention Chris.

I know this club will do fine from here on out with you guys, Mike and Tina, & Pete and Paula at the helm. We'll be trying to get it rolling out there.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 pm

yeah....all the licking, scratching and butt dragging across the carpet was a bit annoying....and that was just Chris. lol! The dogs have been great!!! We love you guys too....we are looking forward to keeping the club moving forward with the help of our members.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:22 am

Best of luck to you and Chris out there! You will be missed! (Good thing you have extra bedrooms Wink big grin ) Mabye one day we'll have a north devision of the club and Mike and I can bring it to Maine, and call it A/O "snow wheeling" devision cheers Congratulations again, so happy for you both! sunny
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Mudslinger wrote:
yeah....all the licking, scratching and butt dragging across the carpet was a bit annoying....and that was just Chris. lol! The dogs have been great!!! We love you guys too....we are looking forward to keeping the club moving forward with the help of our members.

OMG! lol! That's hysterical!!! And yes, I know you guys (along with our other 4 superstars) will do a great job. I think our biggest thing to concentrate on is glorifying our Lord. Fellowship together and have good clean fun. And the greatest thing....give to those in need. You cannot go wrong.

We love you all.
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:34 pm

I googled Apache Junction, and it’s where I thought. You’ll have to take a drive down the apache trail – it’s freaky, unless they’ve modernized it some more in the last 15 years. There’s a ghost town style area at the top of the trail with a little restaurant. Their chili was good (but not hot like I was led to believe, as well as their monster burgers. Somewhere in there, one of the dollar bills stuck to the wall is mine.

I’m not going to get all weepy here, so just gonna say, God’s best, take care, & we love ya!!

Mudslinger wrote:

yeah....all the licking, scratching and butt dragging across the carpet was a bit annoying....and that was just Chris.

Yeah, that was funny!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Pattey and I are safe and sound in Arkansas right on the border of Oklahoma. Only two more days of driving till we reach our new house! Very Happy

Please keep up the prayers for safe travels.

And we miss you all already
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:59 am

Ahh, nothing like a sunset over a lifted Jeep!

Hey, while you’re down there, let me know what the job situation is like…
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Well its been a week and a couple of days now. We miss you all alot but are having a good time here. Just got out of the pool and it's Oct 3! Crazy!!

Patteys Jeep took a trip to Desert Fab for a leak. Turned out to be a couple of loose trans pan bolts. Blow back made it look like it was coming from the T-case.

Mine is there now for new front axle seals (have to pull the carrier so I was not going to do it) and the intermediate shaft was seeping so that was fixed, and he is going to try to make a muffler work on it. Todd (owner) is a great guy and does great work from what we hear.

First wheel'n trip will be next weekend. Bill (AZLugz) promised that it would be a easy run but have some rocks and harder stuff for me to play on too. We will start a thread with some pictures after that.

We love and miss you all, God Bless and have a great week.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:51 pm

NotLost wrote:
I googled Apache Junction, and it’s where I thought. You’ll have to take a drive down the apache trail – it’s freaky, unless they’ve modernized it some more in the last 15 years. There’s a ghost town style area at the top of the trail with a little restaurant. Their chili was good (but not hot like I was led to believe, as well as their monster burgers. Somewhere in there, one of the dollar bills stuck to the wall is mine.

hahahahaa! I was just looking through here and saw this and now that we've been here a few months, I DO know where you speak of...it's called TORTILLA FLAT, AZ. And we've been to the restaurant (GREAT BURGERS!) with all the $1 bills on the walls!!! Here's a few pics. Most of the Apache Trail is paved now, except for a 22 mile stretch where it's graded dirt road. But it IS spectacular!!!

Pattey and I 054

Pattey and I 063

Here's a link to the album: https://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p79/xterraxtian/Tortilla%20Flat%20AZ/
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Yay!! That's it - you found it! Now your task is to go back and find the dollar bill i signed ;-)

May 1998:

Pattey and I 09962_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pattey and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pattey and I   Pattey and I Empty

Back to top Go down

Pattey and I
Page 1 of 1