Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Feb Trail Poll....

Go down 
+2
JeeperX
NotLost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What date would you go
February 19 at RC
Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
February 26 at RC
Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
February 20 at Centralia/Bear Valley
Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
rockready

rockready

Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feb Trail Poll....   Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:49 am

got more issues with the red offroader. something is going on with the clutch. either the clutch is going out or the hydrolics is going out on for the pedal. but no matter what im going wheeling just might be my daily driver instead.
the clutch will be engaged and ill start it and it will start to drive away. and the pedal engages all the way down at the bottom. if i start it in neutral it ok to start of course but i cant get it into gear due to grinding. more money into this thing. if the clutch is bad a center force II is going in.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Feb Trail Poll....   Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Good talking to you tonight, good luck with the clutch!

Very Happy

I had a Dual Force Center Force clutch, and I really liked it, great clamping power, but soft pedal.

Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
rockready

rockready

PostSubject: Re: Feb Trail Poll....   Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 pm

If the clutch is out im going with the center force II. I got to get a slave cylinder and try that first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb Trail Poll....   Feb Trail Poll.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feb Trail Poll....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2