Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

trip end of feb ??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

ok so the last couple of times i posted trip ideas they were last minute and spur of the moment on my part, soo this time i would lke to go somehwere at the end of feb maybe begining of mar..... dunno where though i was thinking centralia if thats the case i wanted to get there sometime still in winter so maybe mid feb maybe a valentines run, since valentines day is super lame anyway!! anyone interested???
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 am

LOL

I suppose if you had been able to follow your last thread, we are going on February 26 (End of February).

The offer still stands.

We are going to Rausch Creek that Saturday.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 pm

yeah but RC costs money, already is a hike to drive anywhere to go wheelin i was lookin for a free place, like centralia or somewhere
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Gotta run it by the boss, but by valentines, did you mean the 12, 13 or 14?

I can’t go Feb 13, 27, Mar 6 for sure.

BTW… Centralia can be done in a stock 4x4 if anyone’s interested.

As for the 26th, need to check with the boss also. I’m up for every trip (if we have money and time Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:14 pm

no i am delivering flowers for extra money the 12, 13 and 14. maybe the 20th?centralia or the pine barrens? i only went to centralia once and the trails were pretty light but there was this one section that was pretty open with hills and rocks and stuff that was way fun and challenging, honestly dont think i could find it again though
Back to top Go down
4thehardway

4thehardway

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Just wanted to chime in here...I might be going to RC on February 19th if anyone wants to tag along?

I'd go on the 26th, but it's my Grandmother's 100th Birthday party...yes, I said 100!! affraid

Greg
TOYMN8R
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 pm

wow 100 awesome man!!! happy birthday Gramms!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:44 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
no i am delivering flowers for extra money the 12, 13 and 14. maybe the 20th?centralia or the pine barrens? i only went to centralia once and the trails were pretty light but there was this one section that was pretty open with hills and rocks and stuff that was way fun and challenging, honestly dont think i could find it again though
i agree though, money is the biggy i can always try to make time and schedule things but i just havent gotten down the formula to make more money hahaha
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:56 am

I have figured out how to trade time for money, or money for time, but I have not found how to MAKE TIME.

Back to top Go down
jesusjeeper

jesusjeeper

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 am

when you do though let me know!!!! well God probably made only 24 hours in a day 7 days a week for a reason confused
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:18 pm

jesusjeeper wrote:
when you do though let me know!!!! well God probably made only 24 hours in a day 7 days a week for a reason confused

WE decided how to breakup an intrinsically infinite quantity of time into smaller units. The bible never gets into it being day light for 3 hrs if you live in one place, or 21 if you live in another, or how many months there are, etc.

When the bible was WRITTEN, it would be another ~ 1.5 THOUSAND years or so before the calendar even looked like it does now, the Roman calender had 10 months for example, ending on the 10th month of DECEMBER, and so forth.

So GOD didn't make 24 hours in a day, or 7 days a week, or 12 months, etc....he just made the planets spin and the sun shine, and let US figure out how to deal with it.

sunny

bliss
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 pm

TJ wrote:

So GOD didn't make 24 hours in a day, or 7 days a week, or 12 months, etc....he just made the planets spin and the sun shine, and let US figure out how to deal with it.
Well…, I do have a theory based on the Hebrew calendar & chronicling of time that things were much different before the flood.
Weeks haven’t changed much, with the seven days of creation defining the week (and although I’m not a 7th day Adventist, like some of our friends, Saturday is the Jewish Sabbath). And, while I can’t speak to the 24 hours in a day, 6PM is the beginning of the day, & 6AM was the “0” hour, therefore I’m guessing that before the flood the earth rotated on a 0 deg axis. I’m also betting that before the flood the earth’s orbit lasted exactly 360 days, hence the 12 month 30 day calendar, 360 deg circle, etc.

Course, it’s all conjecture.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
TJ

TJ

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm

NotLost wrote:
TJ wrote:

Well…, I do have a theory based on the Hebrew calendar & chronicling of time that things were much different before the flood.
Weeks haven’t changed much, with the seven days of creation defining the week (and although I’m not a 7th day Adventist, like some of our friends, Saturday is the Jewish Sabbath). And, while I can’t speak to the 24 hours in a day, 6PM is the beginning of the day, & 6AM was the “0” hour, therefore I’m guessing that before the flood the earth rotated on a 0 deg axis. I’m also betting that before the flood the earth’s orbit lasted exactly 360 days, hence the 12 month 30 day calendar, 360 deg circle, etc.

Course, it’s all conjecture.

It also of course is suppose to involve flooding of the entire planet....as, obviously, the time at various parts of the planet are different, and, so are the dates...

...and even when the times and dates over lap, at some latitudes, its day, and others its night, and sometimes its light out at 12 midnight, or dark at 12 noon LOCAL TIME, and so forth.

I'm not even sure the "Seven Days of Creation" are what we call days NOW.

Phases might have been a better translation....and, frankly, really, God needed to REST?

I think it was a story to inspire US to have a day of rest, not a story about what it took to tucker out the lord.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trip end of feb ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: trip end of feb ??   trip end of feb ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

trip end of feb ??
Page 1 of 1