Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM Empty
PostSubject: HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM   HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi everyone. At our last club meeting I said I would check into sponsoring a family for the holidays. I contacted Harford County Department of Community Services and was referred to Mason Dixon Community Services which runs the Neighbors in Need Program and Holiday Giving Program.

The woman who runs the program is Terrie Perry. She is going to send me the initial information on the Holiday Giving Program. Their program is unique in that they connect sponsors and clients for face-to-face interaction, whereas most other holiday programs collect from donors then have give-a-way days that the clients attend but the sides don't ever meet. According to Ms. Perry, as a sponsor, our club will select the number and size of family (ies) we wish to "adopt" and we will be able to directly contact the head of household to find out likes, interest, etc. Ms. Perry also told me that she is available over the next few months to chat through any additional ideas or questions we may have.

As soon as I receive the information I will share! I can't wait to do this and hope everyone in our club will support this serving opportunity.

Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM   HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh, that sounds great!!!! I'm really excited about this!!!! big grin
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM   HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:58 pm

dance I can't WAIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM   HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM   HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLIDAY GIVING PROGRAM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: TRAIL RUNS/OUTREACH EVENTS :: OUTREACH and SERVING EVENTS-
Jump to: