Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

IMPORTANT ISSUE!

Go down 
+8
XterraXtian
rockready
JeepGurl
Mudslinger
UpnOver
AutoDoc
NotLost
JeeperX
12 posters
AuthorMessage
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:17 pm

RC The ONLY place we have to wheel has acquired MORE LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

Our Brother Club Maryland Rock Raiders have a thread going about cutting trails. I think this would be a great opportunity to get together with them and do some work.

Here is their thread

http://marylandrockraiders.forumotion.com/club-announcements-f3/lets-do-something-fun-and-for-a-good-cause-t593.htm#3131

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Wooo hooo!! Lets start Monday! bliss bliss

I'll call in sick! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
AutoDoc

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Sign me up coach!
Back to top Go down
http://www.autodocweb.net
UpnOver

UpnOver

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:27 pm

You guys/gals are the greatest........

Looks like March 6 and 7 is being requested..

Would that work with you gals and guys?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm

As long as I am not working, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:11 pm

My schedule is open… (gotta check with the wife) pale

What do you want us to bring? Saws, branch pruners, etc?
I built a chain for pullin’ trees at home (didn’t want to mess up my strap!)?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
UpnOver

UpnOver

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Tommy usually does the leading and what to cut.

I bought two pairs of shearer's (SP?) last year. I have a 18 inch saw and plenty of straps.

jt was actually a very good time even though it was very cold last year when we did it.. We were cutting a green trail but got to play on alot of rock gardens right off the trail..
Back to top Go down
UpnOver

UpnOver

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Lynn had posted a thread on the Rausch forum about cutting Feb 13 and March 6. I sent her a email stating we had planned on coming up that weekend anyhow.

She said we can do either day that we want.

A few of the Raiders are talking about cutting on Saturday 1/2 day and then wheeling the rest and then staying overnight and wheeling all day Sunday.If there is enough interest a group can be put together for cutting Sunday also..

I am sending Mel at the Comfort a email asking her to block off a few rooms for the Alpha/Raider group..
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

I WILL BE THERE!!! March 6th and 7th works for me too! Looking forward to it! bounce
Back to top Go down
rockready

rockready

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 am

looks like im avaible for know. im gunns high light it for me to try and keep it open.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 am

I'm thinking we may make this the March run instead of the 13th/14th. Only thing is, the weekend before (which is the 27th of February) is our February run to raise money for Kevin. Are we able to all do two weekends in a row, honey?

I'm hoping we can do both. I'll see what I can do. Maybe we can move some stuff around. I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
rockready

rockready

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm

im working the 13/ 14 so i was hoping i could do this but its up in the air if i can go anyway
Back to top Go down
UpnOver

UpnOver

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 pm

I got a free pass if that helps Pattey.... Saturday is free and you can use my pass for Sunday.......
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Thanks Matt. I still have some passes. Just making work and fuel $$ avaible is the biggest issue.
Back to top Go down
PUNISHER350

PUNISHER350

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm

if i can ride up with you all depending on the date with having my daughter i can prolly help out with the money issue etc cause i would also like to come help cut etc let me check my calander etc and see what i can do worse case i can ride up with steve if he goes and can bring chainsaw gas and chainsaws/ manual labor that im good at lol
Back to top Go down
UpnOver

UpnOver

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Ok.. well same as last time we wheeled and you will have cash for fuel.....................Let me know...

Im sure Tony will let you work it out.. You have been busting your chops..... He's new.. lol!
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:03 am

March 6 and 7 is out for me -- I have a case starting right after that and will likely be preparing over that weekend.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Myself and Tina are ready to go...just need to know the provisions of overnight staying..since we are still new to the circuit... Suspect
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm

People are wither camping or getting a room at the Comfort Inn @ exit 100 on I-91
(call 1-570-345-8031 for reservations)

We camp...but not that early in the year. So if Chris and I end up going, we'll be at the Comfort Inn! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
UpnOver

UpnOver

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: re   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:30 pm

If calling the Comfort ask for Mel.. She always treats us great.. Let her or who ever you speak to know you are wheeling at Rausch and are with Alpha Omega. You get a discount...
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Made reservations for next weekend..YaY!!!!!! Can't wait to go...I'm so excited...road trip..haha..... yeah dance crazy bliss
Back to top Go down
nineveh

nineveh

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:34 am

UpnOver,

Are you still going to Rausch the 6th-7th?
Back to top Go down
UpnOver

UpnOver

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Yes.. we have a nice size group going. Some of us are going up Friday night and staying through Sunday.. We will be trail cutting half the day on Saturday and then wheeling. Sunday will be wheeling all day...

If you want you can check it out on the Raiders forum.. Looks like about 15 people so far..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ISSUE!   IMPORTANT ISSUE! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ISSUE!
Page 1 of 1