Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Remember

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AZLugz

AZLugz

Remember Empty
PostSubject: Remember   Remember EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:41 pm

When you post in the prayer and praise section...

Most people, including myself, may come in and read your request and not post a response, but that does not mean a prayer was not lifted.....I have seen posts with only a couple responses but hundreds of reads and I know that many.....MANY prayers were lifted. I only post a response if I feel lead to write something an have something of value to say, sometimes it is just I feel led to say I am praying.....rest assured, if I read it, I am prolly prayin even if tho I don't givve a written response.

So, don't be discouraged if you don't see much written, be assured that there are a lot of prayer warriors out here that will lift you up when needed.....heck, sometimes we will pray for you with out asking cause we know you need it.....Like Chris, I pray for him all the time being Pattey's friend!!!!!!!!!!

We are all family in the One who has saved us from death and we all support each other in our own special ways. Thank You Lord for all You are and for all my Brothers and Sisters, here and thruout the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.KreationKrawlers.com
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember   Remember EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 pm

Thank you, Bill!!! group hug I have seen this too. And I was even one who posted once and
no one really said anything. I thought it was weird, but I noticed a lot of people read it....so I
assumed at least a few of them would pray.

Thank you for posting this...because I, too, want people to know we're all family here...there is
no prayer to small that we don't want to hear about. The prayer requests, as well as you all, are
very important.
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember   Remember EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Thanks Bill, perfectly put!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember   Remember EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:14 pm

AZLugz wrote:
.....heck, sometimes we will pray for you with out asking cause we know you need it.....Like Chris, I pray for him all the time being Pattey's friend!!!!!!!!!!

affraid Hey!!! I just saw this!!!!! How I missed it the first time, I don't know.....

Bill, you are in BIG trouble when we come out to AZ!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember   Remember Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: FAITH TOPICS :: PRAYER AND PRAISE-
Jump to: