Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Relationship with my son

Go down 
+2
XterraXtian
JeeperX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

Relationship with my son Empty
PostSubject: Relationship with my son   Relationship with my son EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Please pray for the relationship between my son and I. It is very strained right now, those word don't even come close but they are the only ones I can come up with right now. I know that God can do anything but it will be a huge miracle in my life if this turns around. He is so full of hate and sadness about his mother and I divorcing. Yet to him I am the root of all evil. God is in control of this situation and if it does not work out the way I want then I need the strength to see God's plan in it. I also need to be still and hear Gods voice leading me in this situation.

I know I have the love and support of a great family and friends but sometimes I just feel so alone, with out being in the situation it is sooo hard to comprehend what is going on. I know that when I feel this way God is right there beside me or holding me in His loving arms but is it hard to feel.

I know I am kinda rambling but it has been a rough couple of days.

Thanks for listening.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with my son   Relationship with my son EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:09 am

comfort prayers
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
AZLugz

AZLugz

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with my son   Relationship with my son EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:32 am

Give it time and be Faithfull Bubba!!1 All things work in His time and to His glory. We both know that people can only be fooled so long and when they get wise to the treachery, things change, you keep on your course and stand beside him as well as you can, keep uplifting him and do not bash her or speak ill of her in front of him, you be the honest and up front pereson, caring and loveing....it will show, it did for me and it did for my brother in our divorces. It is a painful road but my Sons respect how I handled it and for my brother, his daughter would have nothing to do with him because of the lies, till she figured it out and saw the truth, she lives with him now. Not trying to say it is easy or there are any garuntees, but it is the right way and usually comes out best.

We love you little brother and are standing by your side even at 2800 miles away
Back to top Go down
http://www.KreationKrawlers.com
AutoDoc

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with my son   Relationship with my son EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:39 am

Fathers and sons can be tough sometimes. I myself am going through a very rough time in my relationship with my grown son. Whenever I "talk" to him (usually not spoken language, but e-mails), I remind him that regardless of what's going on between us, that my unconditional love is the foundation, and that it will always be there. I try to model our relationship after the one I have with my Heavenly Father. I know He loves me, but he still cracks me on the butt from time to time when I mess up, and won't give me every shiny new thing that drives down the street. Keep the relationship in prayer, and be consistent in your dealings with him. Don't try to purchase his love and respect with video games, bikes, or whatever. As he grows more mature (I'm guessing he's still a kid), he will see you much as you see God; a benevolent loving father who can be counted on to behave in a consistent manner that will help the boy grow into a man. Just a note so you don't misunderstand...I still don't get this stuff right, because sometimes my pride, or ego gets in the way of what I know God's telling me to do, and if I could do all the stuff I tell others to I'd have a perfect plastic family I suppose. So keep on pluggin' away and give it to God, but don't stop listening for that still small voice.

If you need an ear to bend, lemme know. I'm only about 10 miles down the road you know, and I've had an extra ten or twenty years of being beaten down by the world, so if there's stuff that's messin' with you, I've likely "been there, done that".

Keep your chin up. This too shall pass in God's time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.autodocweb.net
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with my son   Relationship with my son EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:11 am

Prayer said.

Exodus 14:14. It did wonders for me in a difficult time in my life. Had I pushed the matter myself, it would not have worked out as well as it did.

k_enn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hey C   Relationship with my son EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:25 pm

Gotcha coverd for the prayers Chris, and you have my number USE IT if you like ANYtime OK

dont hesitate.

Worked with several kids within similar situattions,

stay cool and (rationalize dont get crazy on yourself)

robster cross
Back to top Go down
sarge

sarge

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with my son   Relationship with my son EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:25 pm

group hug anytime and any place vanessa and me are hear for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationship with my son   Relationship with my son Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationship with my son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: FAITH TOPICS :: PRAYER AND PRAISE-
Jump to: