Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20

Go down 
+9
rockready
Milkman
trillium
Mudslinger
k_enn
eagleblazer
AutoDoc
JeeperX
XterraXtian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
15"liftdreamer

GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Ang, Grace and I are in for some offroading. As for camping......let just say Ang would perfer the hotel.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:53 pm

I am not liking that I am going to miss this one!!!

I hope you all can have fun with out me... I know it will be tough.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:01 pm

15"liftdreamer wrote:
Ang, Grace and I are in for some offroading. As for camping......let just say Ang would perfer the hotel.

cheers Yey!!! I don't blame you on the hotel thing!!! (ooops, it's me, Pattey....I'm on Chris' computer)
Back to top Go down
trillium

trillium

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 am

Not going to make this one at all... 19 days was plenty of time to fix my stairs (get them sanded and painted as well) which was the plan for this past weekend. Ended up putting a long day in at work on Sat (good thing, not complaining) giving me today to work on it. That is until....

I like the rain, don't get me wrong. The soft pounding of the raindrops on the roof. To me it's always been God's way of giving me a warm hug (just the right atmosphere to cuddle up in a warm blankie and enjoy being alive), that is until it rains in my living room.

I'll be doing the demo work today (tearing about 200 sq. ft of dry wall from the living room ceiling). My brother is planning on coming down and taking a look. On Tuesday, I have someone looking at it who can hopefully assess exactly where the leak is occurring (we know it is roof related). If all goes well and the fixing of the leak occurs this week, I will then be trying to decided what I want to do with the ceiling by Saturday.

Hopefully October will work out.
group hug Will miss you all!!!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:53 pm

trillium wrote:
Hopefully October will work out.
group hug Will miss you all!!!

Sorry you're having such craziness....if you need help, let us know. As for October, I am starting a new thread for that one....it's going to be great, hope you can make it!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Geo

Geo

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Michele, the boys and I are going to come up for the day on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 am

Geo wrote:
Michele, the boys and I are going to come up for the day on Saturday.

bliss amen yeah dance see you then!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:08 am

PS...I believe I am only doing saturday too. I have a lot on my plate at home and have to work that sunday night. I plan to be present both days from there on after, regardless of Chris' schedule....but that sunday, the 20th, I need to be at my apartment.

SATURDAY IS GOING TO ROCK, THOUGH!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 am

Do we have a group for Sunday?

k_enn
Back to top Go down
15"liftdreamer

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:18 am

Hey all,
Just to clarify, we (jeff,ang,grace) will only be there for sat day...i have to work sunday..groan, plus I'm on call sat night (double groan). Oh well..Pattey, if you like high pitch screaming (from grace, not jeff) you're welcome to ride with us laugh
See u guys on sat morning!
Ang/Jeff/Grace
Back to top Go down
4thehardway

4thehardway

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:08 am

Hi Kids!!!

Long time no talk. Seeing how I haven't been to RC since August 1st (when my 4Runner caught on fire), I really want to go this weekend and see everyone. I'm 99% sure that me, Terri, and Jayelee will be going on Saturday September 19th...just 1 day before our 13th Wedding Anniversary, and going to dinner with you guys afterwards!! What I woman I got huh...to go 4wheeling on our anniversary!! Rock on!!! bliss So I just have to work out the details of finding a dog sitter for April, and we're good to go. I'll post back up before the end of the week........

Later.

Greg
TOYMN8R
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:06 am

ARGHHHH I can not believe I will miss it. Got to go up yesterday though and ran some hard trails. I passed on Crawl Daddy but ran 5, 13, 8, 14 and some others, with some of the Rock Raiders and Adam.

I will miss you all.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 am

cheers I can't wait to see you and Terri and Jaylee!!! There's going to be 4 kids there now! (jaylee's the oldest, but it'll be fun for her regardless)

I know Chris is bummed missing you...but I'll be there and we'll have to take a ton of pictures! See you guys on saturday!
yeah
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:00 am

Post up if you plan on wheeling on Sunday. As of now, I only count:

k_enn - yes
Milkman - unclear

If we don't have enough for Sunday, that is fine. I can do a one day run. I just would like to know in advance.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
4thehardway

4thehardway

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:03 pm

JeeperX wrote:
ARGHHHH I can not believe I will miss it. Got to go up yesterday though and ran some hard trails. I passed on Crawl Daddy but ran 5, 13, 8, 14 and some others, with some of the Rock Raiders and Adam.

I will miss you all.

Chris,

Good thing you passed on Crawl Daddy...wow, I know I won't run that anytime soon. Especially after it RAINS!

So I guess I didn't read this post from the beginning, because I didn't know you weren't coming this weekend. Crying or Very sad But like Pattey said, she'll be there!

Who exactly is guiding?? And do we have a head count for Saturday or again, do I need to read this post from the beginning?!?! scratch

Greg
TOYMN8R
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:07 pm

XterraXtian wrote:
Here's the information:

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY THE 19TH AND 20TH @ RAUSCH CREEK

MEET, REGISTER, AIR-DOWN BY 8:30AM (both days)

Of course, do not forget your lunch and drinks for the trails.
We'll be going to the Goose for dinner saturday.

SO, POST UP IF YOU ARE GOING AND WHAT DAY (IF NOT BOTH)

yeah

Sam and Dennis ~ saturday
Ken ~ both days (camping)
Pattey ~ saturday
Ang and Jeff ~ maybe both days??? (hotel)
George and Michele ~ saturday
Greg and Terri ~ saturday
Keith and family ~ saturday, maybe sunday (hotel)

And I believe Kenn said he would lead. It's up for whomever wants to volunteer! hehehe The skill level of everyone is definitely ANY blues. You, Greg, could show off on the blacks....maybe someone will follow! See you then!
bliss

Last edited by XterraXtian on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Milkman

Milkman

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 pm

We will definitely be there Saturday. We'd like to run Sunday morning, but Andrea wants to wit to see if she feels up to it.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:21 am

At this point, the turn out for Sunday looks a bit small at best, and a bit uncertain. Under these circumstances, I am likely to just do Saturday, but will post my final decision tomorrow.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:25 am

You better get your butt down here, Ken!
The trip to the Goose is worth the trip alone! heheheehehe!!!
See you saturday!
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:18 am

Work just reared its ugly head, and I have to get some papers together by Monday. As of now, it is most likely I will be at Rausch on Saturday, and I will join you all for dinner at the Gooseberry. However, in light of the questionable turn-out for Sunday and the need to get some papers together on a big case, I will bail out of Sunday.

Consider me there for Saturday unless I post to the contrary by 5:00 this evening.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Ok, got done at work what I needed to get done. Will be at the run tomorrow.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm glad you can make it, Kenn! I'll ride shotgun with you and we can lead. The trail itinerary is up to you and everyone else's preference for what they'd like to see and do.

I'm sick as a dog and hope that all the Sleep I'm getting today is going to help. Everytime I try to talk, I hack up some form of goo from my lungs...my tongue hurts...my neck is swollen...eyes teary...but on the plus side; the fever is gone, so no more sweaty hair matted to my forehead! WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!

I promise not to get any on you guys! hahahaa I should be much better tomorrow. This one moved in quickly and progressed even quicker...so I'm hoping some good sleep and the sunshine and fun tomorrow cures me!!

Can't wait to see everyone!!! Be safe getting there!!!

bliss
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:53 pm

XterraXtian wrote:

I'm sick as a dog and hope that all the Sleep I'm getting today is going to help. Everytime I try to talk, I hack up some form of goo from my lungs...my tongue hurts...my neck is swollen...eyes teary...but on the plus side; the fever is gone, so no more sweaty hair matted to my forehead! WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!

I promise not to get any on you guys! hahahaa I should be much better tomorrow. This one moved in quickly and progressed even quicker...so I'm hoping some good sleep and the sunshine and fun tomorrow cures me!!

bliss

Dog flu? Or for Talk Like A Pirate Day -- is it Salty Dog flu?

Forgetabout hoping the sunshine and fun cures you, I am hoping you are cured before you come.

lol!

k_enn
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:29 pm

I cannot WAIT to see the pics and hear about the run!!!! I have bits and pieces here and there from a couple of you that I have talked to....but I want MORE!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo insanely sorry I missed it, but as some of you witnessed I was in no condition to bounce around in the woods....and I would have been very upset with myself if I mad any of you sick.

Kenn, everyone says that you were awesome as a leader...and I know you are. I am so thankful to you for being there and showing everyone a great day! You're the man!

Post up those pics!!!!
yeah
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 am

Ahoy, matties. It was a good time. Even though we ran mostly greens, everyone had a good time. We managed to have a few "stucks" too.

We came in by the lower entrance and took the hill climb. The hill climb was pretty easy --- most of the nasty rocks have been dislodged. Then, we did trail 1a. Some of us played on the dual hill on the blue side trail on 1a. The first hill was not bad, but I got a little high centered on the second. I was able to back off, and then gave it good shot slide over the top. The others decided that the by-pass out was a smarter way to go. I can't blame them. We then did the rest trail 1a and trail 1b, with the ususal bumps and bangs. We took the Hills of trail 101 to the rest side, but on a shoret stretch of 101 we ran into a big flock of wild turkeys, who started running down the trail and through the woods in front of me. Really cool. We took Trial J down the west side, and had lunch at the J-H intersection.

After lunch, it was Trail 14. Not too muddy, and in pretty good shape. The "diff hole" (as I call it) took some careful positioning, but was do-able. After Trail 14, we decided to Trial 10b (the lower section). I got hung up on the drop in the first big mud hole. I was stuck pretty good. Arrrr. The yellow recovery strap could not pull back. I had to go to a big snatch strap, and that eventually got me back. Thye hole proved to be a challenge to several other trucks too. We spent a lot of time on this trail and had a lot of fun. Then, we took Trail 11 -- the ruts have gotten nice and deep. Up Power Line to the play area, and after playing back up Hills to the east side. The last trail for the day was O, which we ran opposite the usual direction. Greg got play on the big rocks, and made it look easy.

At the end of the day, everyone was pretty tired, and wanting to just head home for the day. We ended up bailing out from dinner at the Gooseberry.

Thanks to all of those who were willing to follow me.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20   GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GWNF Trip ~NOW AT RC~ 9/19-20
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next