Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Pray for my family.

Go down 
+2
k_enn
eagleblazer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eagleblazer

eagleblazer

Pray for my family. Empty
PostSubject: Pray for my family.   Pray for my family. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. My mom passed away today at 2pm. She has been in a home for the last year with dementia and Monday she started getting fluid in her lungs and she only lasted till today. At least she isn't suffering anymore. Hope she is with the Lord; because she accepted Him when she was younger but ran away from Him when she got older probably because of her mom who was very active in the church community most of her life. I will be all right but my father and my daughter are who need the prayer most. Thanks,
Mike
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my family.   Pray for my family. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:34 pm

You and your family have my prayers. I know that this is tough time. Lean on the Lord, and He will support you. And gather your friends around you at this time.

(If it is any comfort, read my views on the eternal security thread.)

k_enn
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my family.   Pray for my family. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm

You got it Mike. I am just a phone call away if you need anything!! cross
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my family.   Pray for my family. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:59 pm

prayers Mike, what Chris said, we are a phone call away....and not far from you. If there is anything you need....CALL.
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
79cj

79cj

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my family.   Pray for my family. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 6:19 pm

i am sorry to hear of your familys loss. we will be praying for your family.
Back to top Go down
AutoDoc

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my family.   Pray for my family. EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 pm

You guys will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.autodocweb.net

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my family.   Pray for my family. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:05 pm

eagleblazer wrote:
Please keep me and my family in your prayers. My mom passed away today at 2pm. She has been in a home for the last year with dementia and Monday she started getting fluid in her lungs and she only lasted till today. At least she isn't suffering anymore. Hope she is with the Lord; because she accepted Him when she was younger but ran away from Him when she got older probably because of her mom who was very active in the church community most of her life. I will be all right but my father and my daughter are who need the prayer most. Thanks,
Mike

Will do Mike Got you and your family in my prayers cross
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pray for my family.   Pray for my family. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pray for my family.
Page 1 of 1