Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Doug's Wheeling Blues

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Doug's Wheeling Blues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug's Wheeling Blues   Doug's Wheeling Blues EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 pm

I will not be able to attend any A/O trail rides until July, they are all scheduled on the weekends I stay with the children at milton Hershey. I could have made the January ride, but it was too cold. I whimped out. Looking forward to seeing you all in July.

Doug
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Wheeling Blues   Doug's Wheeling Blues EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Doug....the dates are not set in stone...they were the way it fell when I figured out when we could go and then went from there, making it the same time every month. We can work with you. I'd have DOUG WITHDRAWALS if I had to wait till July!

We'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Wheeling Blues   Doug's Wheeling Blues EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:23 pm

92Sahara wrote:
I will not be able to attend any A/O trail rides until July, they are all scheduled on the weekends I stay with the children at milton Hershey. I could have made the January ride, but it was too cold. I whimped out. Looking forward to seeing you all in July.

Doug

Doug,

I'll be wheelin' tomorrow (Saturday the 31st) at 9:00 or on Presidents' Day, Monday, February 16, if you want to try to make either of those dates>

Ed
(717) 939-6586 (home) or (717) 979-0838 (cell)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Wheeling Blues   Doug's Wheeling Blues Empty

Back to top Go down

Doug's Wheeling Blues
Page 1 of 1