Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride Empty
PostSubject: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:38 pm

The BMHC is having a Haunted Hayride down at Rausch the last weekend ov October. Rausch is lookin for people to help, but i also wanted to post here if anyone is interested in simply taking a ride up to check it out. Here is a link to the post ont he Rausch site: http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php/topic,3328.0.html

I'll be there, of course you guys know I don't need a costume to be scary big grin

jocolor
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:24 pm

cheers This sounds wicked fun!!! But on saturday, we're having a big dinner with Chris' parents and sister and her family.
(his mom and dad are going on a mission trip to Thailand, leaving the 28th) <---don't forget to pray!!! We aren't busy sunday
night.....but it's a late night for having to work in the am. We'll see. I'll talk with him about it!!!

PS...you are not scary! goober. But I am diggin' the idea of you on the zip line with a chainsaw!

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm hopin thats the job i get. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Well the hayride went pretty good. Apparently good enbough they wanna try it again this coming weekend, Saturday Nov. 1. There is a pic on the Rausch website of Tommy test running the zipline before I got there. I gave Bruce, Tommy, and Pat a pretty good workout haulin my butt in after every run. If anyone gets a chance come on down this weekend and check it out.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 pm

cheers AWESOME!!! I wish I could...but I'm working that night! Sad
Glad you had fun!!! I've gotta go check out those pics!!!

JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Good deal. Sounds like it was a blast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride Empty

Back to top Go down

Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride
Page 1 of 1