Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Share | 

Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:38 pm

The BMHC is having a Haunted Hayride down at Rausch the last weekend ov October. Rausch is lookin for people to help, but i also wanted to post here if anyone is interested in simply taking a ride up to check it out. Here is a link to the post ont he Rausch site: http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php/topic,3328.0.html

I'll be there, of course you guys know I don't need a costume to be scary big grin

jocolor
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:24 pm

cheers This sounds wicked fun!!! But on saturday, we're having a big dinner with Chris' parents and sister and her family.
(his mom and dad are going on a mission trip to Thailand, leaving the 28th) <---don't forget to pray!!! We aren't busy sunday
night.....but it's a late night for having to work in the am. We'll see. I'll talk with him about it!!!

PS...you are not scary! goober. But I am diggin' the idea of you on the zip line with a chainsaw!

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm hopin thats the job i get. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Well the hayride went pretty good. Apparently good enbough they wanna try it again this coming weekend, Saturday Nov. 1. There is a pic on the Rausch website of Tommy test running the zipline before I got there. I gave Bruce, Tommy, and Pat a pretty good workout haulin my butt in after every run. If anyone gets a chance come on down this weekend and check it out.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 pm

cheers AWESOME!!! I wish I could...but I'm working that night! Sad
Glad you had fun!!! I've gotta go check out those pics!!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Good deal. Sounds like it was a blast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride   

Back to top Go down

Broad Mountain Hunt Club Haunted Hayride
Page 1 of 1