Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

RCrocs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RCrocs. Empty
PostSubject: RCrocs.   RCrocs. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:03 am

I just wanna tell Chris and Pattie that you guys did an awesome job judging. I went to spectate this past saturday and see how it all works. Very exciting.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

RCrocs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCrocs.   RCrocs. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:55 am

Thank you. It was fun and we really love doing it. You should have stopped and said Hi.
We were behind in the schedule because we had a few major breakdowns and recoveries.
But it was a great course and I loved being there. Hope to see you IN IT next year!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com

RCrocs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCrocs.   RCrocs. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:21 pm

I watched your coarse quite a bit on saturday. whenever there wasnt something crazy on A-1/D-1. that seemed like the place to be. i stood by Chris for a good while. i dont think i was ever over there duting down time. You guys were always mid-run when i was there. never got to see anyone do the bonus line either. bummer. def am running the whole series next year. putting in vacation the second they put up the dates.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

RCrocs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCrocs.   RCrocs. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Sorry I missed seeing you. I was pretty focused on the course. It was a crazy set up. No one tried the entry bonus and only two tried the exit bonus. One made it, backing down, and the other did it with a tire off the rim and face planted into the dirt and had to get recovered. He was at 43 points already and had nothing to lose but points...

Great day all together. I wish I could have seen more of the other courses but we were the last one running.\\

Thanks for the good word. big grin
Back to top Go down

RCrocs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCrocs.   RCrocs. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:33 pm

I was judging on D3, and then did the Class 2 Shootout in the same general area that was across from where Chris and Pattey were. Judging was a blast and I will defintely be judging the entire series next year.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

RCrocs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCrocs.   RCrocs. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:35 pm

It was awesome seeing you, Jimmy (and Brent showed up too!!!) and THANK YOU for helping out! yeah
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

RCrocs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RCrocs.   RCrocs. Empty

Back to top Go down

RCrocs.
Page 1 of 1