Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Neurologist's Appointment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Neurologist's Appointment Empty
PostSubject: Neurologist's Appointment   Neurologist's Appointment EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:31 am

I've had two visits with a neurologist for some problems I've been having, and had an MRI Monday, August 18. I got the results of the MRI from my rheumatologist, who I had asked to have sent a copy of the report, today. I have some cervical spinal stenosis, but the neurologist doesn't have another appointment available till December 16. I ask for your prayers that an opening will appear in the neurologist's schedule so that I can get some treatment started.

If you want to know what I've got check www.webmd.com and search for cervical spinal stenosis.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Neurologist's Appointment   Neurologist's Appointment EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:38 am

Ed, I will be praying for you. I have recently done a lot of spine cases in the operating room and they have been
smooth and from asking about the patients later on, everyone seemed to do very well. I hope you do NOT need
surgery, but if you do, please know it is for a good reason.

I got your email and haven't responded. It's 3:38am and I am heading to bed. You hang in there. We love you. comfort
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
k_enn

k_enn

PostSubject: Re: Neurologist's Appointment   Neurologist's Appointment EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:06 am

Ed, we feel your pain. My wife has spinal stenosis in both the cervical and lumbar region (and other spinal problems). I know we may be a little distant from you, but if you need treatment sooner than you doctor will take you in, we can recommend some doctors here (in the suburbs of NYC). Just let me know if you want to pursue this option.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
79cj

79cj

PostSubject: Re: Neurologist's Appointment   Neurologist's Appointment EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:04 pm

i'm praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neurologist's Appointment   Neurologist's Appointment Empty

Back to top Go down

Neurologist's Appointment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: FAITH TOPICS :: PRAYER AND PRAISE-
Jump to: