Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Fireproof EDITED8/22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tim13con

tim13con

Fireproof EDITED8/22 Empty
PostSubject: Fireproof EDITED8/22   Fireproof EDITED8/22 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm

I had the date wrong in the original post the new edit is in bold.

My Church (Faith Bible Chapel of Cochranville, PA) is doing a ministry through the movie Fireproof More info: http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

We bought 140 of the tickets and people in my church are being asked to offer these tickets by personal invatation which can be scary for those not used to evangelistic stuff. We are also offering "child care" at our church during the hours of travel and the movie. We will be doing a small lesson with bible knowledge and possibly show a movie or something, play games etc to keep the kids busy.

We are trying to aim for people who may be struggling in marriage or are recently married or going to get married. However, many truths about love (the love God intended) and non-marital relationships can be learned as well. Salvation is also presented clearly in the movie.

I don't think many of you would struggle to pay for it and I would like to keep as many tickets available for others to go but if you have financial need and want to see it please PM me and I will try to reserve tickets for you but otherwise I recommend paying to go to see it. I think the movie has great potential and there are a ton of resources coming out to support study groups and stuff based on the principles that the movie teaches.

The movie will be showing Friday Sept 26 and Sat 27th at the Downingtown Regal I believe it is cinema 16. If you want you can buy tickets on Fandango. I will be there Saturday night and possibly Friday.

Prayer Requests Related to the ministry:
Pray for boldness and courage for the congregation to invite people. For people to commit and follow through to show up to the movie.
Pray for the planning committee and all the other people involved with making this happen.
Pray that peoples hearts will be softened to accept the message that is given through the movie and that lives will be changed because God does a work in their heart.

Thanks for prayin!

Last edited by tim13con on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Fireproof EDITED8/22   Fireproof EDITED8/22 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:19 pm

Thank you for posting this, Tim....that's awesome. I hope you all get as many people as you'd hoped.

I also think we could all try to find someone who you think may need it and maybe write Tim and see what he can do.

Tim, I pray for your ministry. We'll pray saturday night. Thanks again and God Bless! amen
We may even take a trip out to the theatre on that friday night to see it. You'll be there?
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
tim13con

tim13con

PostSubject: Re: Fireproof EDITED8/22   Fireproof EDITED8/22 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:14 am

XterraXtian wrote:
Thank you for posting this, Tim....that's awesome. I hope you all get as many people as you'd hoped.

I also think we could all try to find someone who you think may need it and maybe write Tim and see what he can do.

Tim, I pray for your ministry. We'll pray saturday night. Thanks again and God Bless! amen
We may even take a trip out to the theatre on that friday night to see it. You'll be there?

I'm not sure if I will be there friday night or not. I wont know that until I see whether or not there are still tickets available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireproof EDITED8/22   Fireproof EDITED8/22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fireproof EDITED8/22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: FAITH TOPICS :: PRAYER AND PRAISE-
Jump to: