Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Checking in from Northern Cali

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJRyder4God

Checking in from Northern Cali Empty
PostSubject: Checking in from Northern Cali   Checking in from Northern Cali EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Well more like the central valley (Modesto) area. Just found this site so wanted to stop by and say hi. I was big into the car club, car show scene several years ago. I was originally a member of CenCalLX when I had my dodge charger Daytona. Most recently I had a mustang gt and was looking to spread the word of Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club, which I am still a member. I will always have love for those guys. I recently bought a 2012 jeep (kk) liberty arctic, needed the space for the kids and wife, and just overall want to get my family, and myself outdoors more.

So, that's me. Thanks. farao
Back to top Go down
WhiteKJ

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Northern Cali   Checking in from Northern Cali EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Welcome! I like the Arctic trim package. I am trying to work that into my KJ
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Northern Cali   Checking in from Northern Cali EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:09 am

Welcome! Sorry it took a bit for me to post. Glad to have you on our forum. I have a 1995 YJ lifted with 35's and a 2006 TJ - 7 inch lift with 40's. YJ is the trail rig and TJ is the road queen. I guess you could say it is an obsession!

God bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in from Northern Cali   Checking in from Northern Cali Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking in from Northern Cali
Page 1 of 1