Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Howdy y'all- from NW Oregon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Passion4champions

Howdy y'all- from NW Oregon Empty
PostSubject: Howdy y'all- from NW Oregon   Howdy y'all- from NW Oregon EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Howdy y'all-  I'm hailing from Newberg, Oregon.  I drive a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.  I am an Oregon native, but had moved to Colorado Springs for awhile-- I joined Colorado Springs Christian 4 Wheelers and got the "bug."  Now that I am back to Oregon, I am finding that there are not really any Christian 4 Wheel Drive groups.

I am working on starting a group here, anticipating a spring kick-off.  If anyone in the area would like to get involved, please let me know.  Also, if anyone is in the Colorado Springs area, Buddy, Denny, Scott, and the rest of the gang with CSC4W are great....connect with them!

Take care!

-Travis Hill
971-276-0313 cell
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

Howdy y'all- from NW Oregon Empty
PostSubject: !   Howdy y'all- from NW Oregon EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi Travis!!!! Welcome and best of luck with your venture out in the NW!!!

I'm sorry that this is the first post welcoming you. We tend to gather more at our FaceBook page...but my 'goal' (never using the word resolution again!) for this year is to bring back the forum, as it used to be very busy and everyone was welcomed and answered within a day rather than a month! HAHAHAAAAA!

Hope you can post up some pictures of you and your friends wheeling, or of your rigs!
Thanks for coming in! Happy you're here!

~Pattey
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com

Howdy y'all- from NW Oregon
Page 1 of 1