Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Hummer hi Urban Gorilla on 19793/4ton Suburban

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4him4x4

Hummer hi Urban Gorilla on 19793/4ton Suburban Empty
PostSubject: Hummer hi Urban Gorilla on 19793/4ton Suburban   Hummer hi Urban Gorilla on 19793/4ton Suburban EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:51 am

Hey guys new here, I have a project truck in my garage that I have lost interest in and need to get rid of. It is a full still body urban guerrilla H1 on a 1979 three-quarter ton suburban. Some of the parts include, Kevlar military doors, military mirrors, 37 inch military Oz radials on new wagon wheels, 350 crate engine, 350 trans and rebuilt 205 transfer case. This truck would take about three weeks to get ready and put on the road. I just don't have time anymore and they're overwhelmed by parent responsibilities. I originally bought this truck into thousand and five and have over $18,000 in parts, however I don't expect to get that back I really would like to see the thing go to someone who could use a truck and I'm willing to be very negotiable on the price thanks. I'm not sure how to post pictures on this site so I will put my number here and you can text me and I can send you some take care God bless ,
Chris Bell
302-293-2313
Back to top Go down
http://4him4x4@gmail.com

Hummer hi Urban Gorilla on 19793/4ton Suburban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: TECH QUESTIONS/ANSWERS :: FOR SALE/WANTED/FREE-
Jump to: