Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Please prey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HULK 4X4

HULK 4X4

Please prey  Empty
PostSubject: Please prey    Please prey  EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 pm

I would like first say hello to everyone here. And second I would like to everyone here prey for my project here in England-UK. Few month a go I was have the privilege of take the wright to open A/O club here in Europe, but the enemy try put my dream down but I'm a pastor and I cannot let this dream come down, but I need a help of all to prey for this project happen. Thanks a lot. God bless all
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

Please prey  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please prey    Please prey  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:22 am

We are praying for you. All of here know how hard it can be when we are on a mission and our club is a mission and we were happy that you wanted to start a chapter in the U.K. Just remember, the devil is always going to battle us and make us feel that we can't do something, but we must always listen to God's voice -the voice of truth.

God bless.

P.S. We had a gentleman (another pastor) from Germany post up on our Facebook page wondering if we had any fellow off roaders in Germany. Don't know if you know of anyone personally, but thought you two might want to talk to each other.
Back to top Go down

Please prey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: FAITH TOPICS :: PRAYER AND PRAISE-
Jump to: