Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Hi hopeful new member

Go down 
+2
Mudslinger
Mutt1313
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutt1313

Hi hopeful new member Empty
PostSubject: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am

I have a friend who is a member and wanted some info. I have a jeep wrangler and love The Lord any info would be great
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Absolutely and welcome! Glad you found us!

Our club is focused on faith, family, friends and of course the love of wheelin'!

Anyway, my name is Dennis and my wife and I live in Harford County, Maryland and attend Mountain Christian Church. We have members in many different states, including PA, Virginia, Arizona and even one in England. Where are you from?

We attempt to hold monthly runs to Rausch as schedules allow and try to hold at least a couple of community events during the year. We also try to have fellowship opportunities, like camping trips. We also have a Bible Study that meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pm.

Becoming a member is easy, there is no monthly dues, we just need you to fill out a membership form. It is available on the forum, but if you have trouble accessing it- we will e-mail it to you-just give me your e-mail address and I will send it to you.

The club has a facebook page at Alpha Omega Offroad. We try to post up events there as well as on the forum. If you go under club announcements, we have a list of upcoming events. The two that are coming up is: 9/20-9/22- Codorus State Park Camping Trip and 10/12- Food Drive.

Anyway, if you have additional questions or need more information feel free to call me on my cell phone at 443-528-0991.

Hope to meet up with you soon!

Back to top Go down
Mutt1313

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Hi Dennis my name is Matt I attend Pilgrim Presbyterian in Kingsville and it seams like a good fit for me the only issue is on Wednesday nights we have bible study other than that it would be great. I do most of my web surfing on my IPhone and can't download the app if you could email it to me that would be helpful. I look foreword to joining Alpha/Omega. I also look foreword in meeting like minded folks with the same interest.
Back to top Go down
Mutt1313

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:03 pm

I live in Harford County aswell
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Welcome to the club. I am Samantha, mudslinger's wife. The application is on its way to you. Looking forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:15 pm

cheers welcome glad to have you!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mutt1313

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Thank you can't wait to meet y'all aswell
Back to top Go down
Mutt1313

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks JeepGurl
Back to top Go down
forrest

forrest

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:05 pm

hey buddy glad you found us thumbs up welcome
Back to top Go down
Mutt1313

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:20 pm

Hey Forest what's up bud got my app today filling it out in the morn.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Welcome to the party!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi hopeful new member   Hi hopeful new member Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi hopeful new member
Page 1 of 1