Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

From a Stranger...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WranglerAngel05

WranglerAngel05

From a Stranger... Empty
PostSubject: From a Stranger...   From a Stranger... EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi Everyone!

I hang my head in shame when I think about how long it's been since i've been on this board, let alone seen anyone! I hope I can hope back in, when I can. My life is usually pretty busy, therefore i become inconsistent with catching meets. I don't want to completely loose touch with y'all! I hope everyone is doing well. When I have time here and there today, I will go through and read the updates.

Trying to keep the Jeep out of too much mud these days, but that doesn't mean I have to be a stranger :)

I'll be in touch. Happy (almost) summer to you all!

Angel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelszala
WranglerAngel05

WranglerAngel05

From a Stranger... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a Stranger...   From a Stranger... EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:28 pm

BTW, i LOVE that the Ford Focus made in on the forum "cover" photo at the top of the screen :) Good times....
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

From a Stranger... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a Stranger...   From a Stranger... EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi! Great to hear from you again! No worries and no need to hang your head in shame...you are always welcome at any time. We understand how busy life can get. We have quite a few non-wheeling events coming up including a food drive on June 1st, and game night on June 8th. We have the events under club announcements -calendar of events.

Hope to see you soon and God bless!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

From a Stranger... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a Stranger...   From a Stranger... EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Hi there! Thanks for checking in we missed you. As Mudslinger said - you are always welcome! sunny
Back to top Go down
WranglerAngel05

WranglerAngel05

From a Stranger... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a Stranger...   From a Stranger... EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Thanks guys! I have to say, I didn't expect any less from y'all :) I just gotta get back into the habit of checking the board! :)
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

From a Stranger... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a Stranger...   From a Stranger... EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:11 pm

There are several of us who are on facebook too. Alpha/Omega Off-Road 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry on facebook. Important announcements for the club usually show up both on FB and the A/O forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From a Stranger... Empty
PostSubject: Re: From a Stranger...   From a Stranger... Empty

Back to top Go down

From a Stranger...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: EVERYTHING ELSE/OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: