Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Hello everyone I'm new here

Go down 
+6
02liberty
JeepGurl
ih8pepl73
Orangecrush
Larryboy
Sjsliftedjeep
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sjsliftedjeep

Sjsliftedjeep

Hello everyone  I'm new here  Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:11 pm

My name is Scott I'm 24 live in north east Maryland. I have a 07 Jk Rubicon lifted, I'm kinda of new with a jeep its my first and would like learn more about rock climbing and would also like to meet you great people and have fun and learn new things. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sjsliftedjeep

Sjsliftedjeep

PostSubject: My 07 JK   Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello everyone  I'm new here  Image20
Back to top Go down
Larryboy

Larryboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Sjsliftedjeep wrote:
My name is Scott I'm 24 live in north east Maryland. I have a 07 Jk Rubicon lifted, I'm kinda of new with a jeep its my first and would like learn more about rock climbing and would also like to meet you great people and have fun and learn new things. Thanks

Welcome Scott !! Im pretty new here at A/O too hahaha. Looking forward to seeing that awesome Rubicon of yours. I drive a Nissan so I can't tell you much about jeeps but im sure alot of awesome people on here can help you out. Hope to see you out on the trails. stay safe and God Bless.

Last edited by Larryboy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Larryboyy
Larryboy

Larryboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Oo and very nice jeep. Im digging the color!! haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Larryboyy
Sjsliftedjeep

Sjsliftedjeep

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Thank you and be safe
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:43 am

Welcome Scott! We are glad you found us and glad to have you here! My husband Dennis (aka Mudslinger) and I live in Harford County. Your jeep is beautiful. I have a 2013 Rubicon that a bought several months ago. It is stock but I did take it up to Rausch and it was fine. We have a great group of people to learn from and who are just as interested as you in helping you explore the trails with your Jeep while at the same time keeping you (and it safe)! If you go on our club facebook page, there are quite a few pictures of some of our outings.

We have quite a few new members so we are going to plan an all green trail run to Rausch in the near future. We have a lot of events (camping, etc) coming up so check out the schedule under Club Annoucements.

Can't wait to meet you! welcome
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Welcome to the club! I'm in Bel Air but used to work at GE on Belvedere Rd. Can't wait to wheel with ya!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 pm

welcome Glad to have you! Nice Jeep!!!!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
02liberty

02liberty

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Welcome Nice Rubicon welcome
Back to top Go down
Sjsliftedjeep

Sjsliftedjeep

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Thank you and can't wait to go wheeling with you all you all have nice jeeps to where do people go wheeling for fun. Besafe now
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Glad you found us and nice rig! We typically wheel at Rausch Creek in PA. Looking forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:01 pm

hello! welcome! Love the Jeep! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
Sjsliftedjeep

Sjsliftedjeep

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Thank you you have a nice jeep also I'm really looking to meet everyone also. Everyone besafe out there
Back to top Go down
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:43 am

Thanks! My pic is actually my 2011 JK... I traded it in for a Crush 2013 last year:) I'm a little behind on pics lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Welcome. welcome hi
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

yeah Heloooooos from AZ!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone I'm new here    Hello everyone  I'm new here  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone I'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBERS -LOCAL AND DISTANT-
Jump to: