Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

New gal from Bel Air :)

Go down 
+5
ih8pepl73
Mudslinger
Orangecrush
JeepGurl
Dozer85
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dozer85

New gal from Bel Air :)  Empty
PostSubject: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Hello,

I am a new member from Bel Air, MD. Two weeks ago I bought my first Jeep Wrangler. 2013, 2 door Dozer. I fell in love with Jeeps when I went on a vacation, and we got a jeep as our rental car. Every since then I was determined to own a Jeep. Dreams do cometrue!
I've never been off roading but I am very interested in learning!

Another dream came true two years ago when I got my first job teaching, fourth grade at Abingdon Elementary!!! I love you

I help with the junior high at my church and teach Sunday School. I love working with kids.

I love the Lord and am very excited to find a group that loves two of the things I do!

When I bought my Jeep the finance guy (who was a christian) told me about clubs like yours. So I googled christian jeep clubs and found you all!! Very Happy

I look forward to the fellowship and fun!

Rachel
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:19 pm

welcome Rachel! Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Rachel: Glad you found us! We are so excited for you and we are excited to have you part of the club! Its a great group!

I am sending you a PM with the address for the club meeting. The club meeting is March 2nd at 2 pm and it is a great way to meet folks.

We also have a small group bible study the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 7:30 if you are interested!

My husband (Mudslinger- aka Dennis) and I attend Mountain Christian Church and live in Abingdon.

Please let me know the name of your finance guy and the dealership when you get a chance...I would like to send him a thank you note!

Again Welcome and God bless-we look forward to meeting you! big grin

Orangecrush (aka Samantha).
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Hey there Rachel we are so happy you found us. we are looking forward to meeting you. I am orangecrushes husband and we are hoping to see you at our next club meeting. big grin
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Welcome to the club! There are some phenomial people here!

I'm in Bel Air too. What part are you in?
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Welcome aboard!!

Looking forward to meeting you . . . and your Jeep!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Welcome! welcome

This is a great group and I can't wait to meet you!

Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:17 am

Hi!!!!! welcome
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 am

hi my name is Chris and people say I am a little crazy when I am behind the wheel of my Jeep and they scratch and ask "why would you do that?"

But I cross and try to read bible but sometimes yes/no is in my head but flag rules out.

Welcome jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New gal from Bel Air :)    New gal from Bel Air :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

New gal from Bel Air :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha Omega Offroad :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: NEW MEMBERS -LOCAL AND DISTANT-
Jump to: