Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park Empty
PostSubject: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Happy New Year we wish you all the best.
Here are January's events.

Jan. 12 101 Learn how to drive off road. $150
This is a behind the wheel beginners instructional course. Learn how to drive your vehicle off road from a well educated and seasoned professional trainer. Students see how the features of their vehicle work and how different vehicles handle terrains differently. You will drive through wash outs, up and down hills, mud, rocks, scenic trails, and much more, and all with out damaging your vehicle. This class is designed around the stock to slightly modified vehicle or the person wanting to learn how to use the vehicle the way it is. Park fees are additional and will be charged on site. There is a yearly membership fee of $15. If you are already a member your fees will be charged on arrival ($35 for driver and $7 per passenger over 15.) Class goes from 9am-4pm. Rental Jeeps available also. Email for more information. Mary@rc4x4.org or go to www.rauschcreekadventures.webs.com

Jan. 13 201 $150
This is a advanced off road training class. Students learn behind the wheel training in obstacle navigation, spotting, recovery, tackling advanced terrain, and much more. Put you and your vehicle to the true test. All vehicles from stock to built may attend. You will have a true appreciation for your vehicle at the end of this class and all without damaging it. Park fees are additional and will be charged on site. There is a yearly membership fee of $15. If you are already a member your fees will becharged on arrival ($35 for driver and $7 per passenger over 15.) Class goes from 9am-4pm. Email for more information. Mary@rc4x4.org or go to www.rauschcreekadventures.webs.com

Jan. 19 Winch and recovery training class $125
Have a winch or planning on getting one? Learn how to use it to its full SAFE usage. Also included in this class is recovery gear usage and hi lift training. Hi lift jacks can be used for many things besides a jack, learn how. This is a 5hr class. Stock vehicles can be used for class and you do not need a winch to attend. Feel free to use our gear to learn. Park fees are additional and are charged on site. There is a yearly membership fee of $15. If you are already a member your fees will be charged on arrival ($35 for driver and $7 per passenger over 15. Class goes from 9am-2pm. Email for more information. Mary@rc4x4.org or go to www.rauschcreekadventures.webs.com

Jan. 26 Trail guide training class $125
Want to learn how to be a trail guide? It is not as cut and dry as most portray. There is a lot that goes into being a good trail guide that can lead a group almost anywhere and get them back safely. Tips and tricks passed down from years of guiding will be shown during the class. Having a good guide is the difference between a bad day and a good day. It can also lead to the difference between a late day or ending on time. Park fees are additional and are charged on site. There is a yearly membership fee of $15. If you are already a member your fees will be charged on arrival ($35 for driver and $7 per passenger over 15. Class goes from 9am-2pm. Email for more information. Mary@rc4x4.org

Jan.26 Monthly guided ride
Want a group to go with? Dont have a second vehicle? Register for our guided monthly ride and come join our group with our guide. Trail levels are green and if there is enough interest blue or black. We take you out for the day and show you the trails in a follow the leader setting. Email for more information. Mary@rc4x4.org or go to
www.rauschcreekadventures.webs.com
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:15 am

thanks for posting this....do we want to try and get with kyle to schedule a separate date for us or do we want to try for the 26th? i don't know if I will have my trailer back by the 26th..
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:23 am

Ok all:

I know we have some interest in folks signing up to be trail guides. Thanks JeepinUSA for posting up some dates in January (looks like January 26th). Kyle did state that he would be willing to set up a separate class for just us if we gave him some dates. I have not seen many replies about the January date yet so I am thinking this may not work for folks. SO...

please let me know what dates in the next couple of months work for you. Would everyone be Ok with trying to shoot for a training date in March? If so, what about the weekend after the club meeting - Saturday, March 9th.

Please Give me some ideas and I will contact Mary/Kyle to set something up.
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Anytime for me just need a date so I can make sure I'm off
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:44 pm

26 Jan is out for me - Mary's b-day and Pinewood Derby with the scouts. 9 Mar might be the only weekend in Mar that would work for me for trail guide training. So I would vote for 9 Mar. BTW there is a 101 class scheduled for that date. Pretty much some kind of training going on each Saturday in March.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Heard from Rausch. Kyle can do our training on March 16th. Please confirm you availability. I need to let Kyle know and give him a count!!
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 pm

March 16 - ok for me.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 pm

So far confirmed for the 16th training class:

JeepinUSA
Greenbay TJ (JK)
Mudslinger

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 am

We are signed up for the training class on March 16th. We will plan to caravan up like we usually do...I am waiting to hear back from Mary at Rausch what time Kyle wants us there. I will keep you posted.

Here is who I confirmed with Rausch:

JeepinUSA
Greenbay TJ (JK)
Mudslinger
Slimer

If anyone else is interested in the training...its not too late, just let me know. big grin
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am

I'm assuming $160 each for the class - $125 class fee + $35 park fee. You mihgt want to ask Mary if she needs any in advance or if we just pay when we get up there.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Actually...Mary told me for 5 of us the total for the class was $200.00 plus the park fee. So for each person it would be $40.00 (class) and $35.00 park fee. I will double check the cost with her again.

We don't need to pay anything until we get up there!!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 am

Ok. Spoke with Mary, the class is about 6 hours. I told her we would probably want to start the class by 9:00/9:30. We can talk in more detail at the club meeting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:24 pm

So looks like the training is about 10 days out. Are we planning on doing a caravan up from the park-n-ride morning of the 16th?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 pm

That sounds like a plan for me. I will see Kyle this weekend and confirm a start time. I think we said between 9:00 and 9:30 for a start time. So, we should plan on leaving the Park n Ride at 83 by 6:30 a.m.

Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:32 am

Better bring foul weather gear. Looks like conditions will be snow/rain in the low 30s tomorrow. See you at the park-n-ride at 0630
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 am

yeah...looks like wet and cold tomorrow. See you in the morning! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park   Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Dates for training classes at Rausch Creek Offroad Park
Page 1 of 1