Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

LET'S GIVE THANKS!

Go down 
+3
ih8pepl73
Green Bay TJ
Orangecrush
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty
PostSubject: LET'S GIVE THANKS!   LET'S GIVE THANKS! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 am

As we move into the Thanksgiving holiday I thought it would be nice for us to share what we are thankful for. For me, it is a long list. God has blessed me beyond what I deserve and I am thankful everyday for all of His blessings. However, my top 5:

1. My wonderful husband, loving family and awesome friends. This is what matters most to me in life.
2. Freedom and our service men and woman who keep our freedom. I am thankful for the fact that I live in the United States (regardless of the challenges we may face) it is still the best place in the world to be.
3. My job ( regardless of how hectic it can be at times)
4. Our club!
5. The roof over my head and the fact I have food to eat!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! cross
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GIVE THANKS!   LET'S GIVE THANKS! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Great list. Mine is similar. But for me this year - for reasons I can't explain - I feel I have a tighter relationship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit than I've had in years past. Yes, His lovingkindness has always been there, this year it just seems a little more special for me. Maybe I've just been more receptive to it than in years past. So the Lord's lovingkindness tops the list for me this year.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GIVE THANKS!   LET'S GIVE THANKS! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:40 pm

I thank God for:

1) Waking up every morning to praise Him. jesus

2) Denise, my boys and my friends and family

3) My musical talents and having a great band!

4) Having a job!

5) This great club and all the people I have met in it! I truly love Alpha/Omega!!!

I'm sure I could go on but you only asked for five...
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GIVE THANKS!   LET'S GIVE THANKS! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 pm

I am thankful:

1. For Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, for going to the cross for me even though there are times I don't think I deserve it,
2. For my lovely wife, the best friends anyone could have (even though some have decided to move away) and my family
3. For my Jeep, this awesome club and the people that have decided to walk with us
4. For all of our veterans and service men and woman---some who paid the ultimate price.
5. For my job that helps to keep a roof over my head and the opportunity to do the things I love (like wheelin')

God bless everyone amen amen
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GIVE THANKS!   LET'S GIVE THANKS! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 pm

I love this thread! I love you

Thanks for bringing it up Sam queen!

I'm thankful for: My loving husband, My awesome parents, family and friends!!!

Being able to get out of bed and go to my job

To have a roof over our head, food on the table, clothes on our back

and to have an awesome group of people with this club I like to also call family LET'S GIVE THANKS! 803986
Back to top Go down
Notacon

Notacon

LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GIVE THANKS!   LET'S GIVE THANKS! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Thankful for:

God who would create me even knowing what I'd be and how great a price He would pay to bring me back to His purpose.

The Father who's plan and purpose cannot be stopped.
The Son who's sacrifice cannot be measured.
The Spirit who's power cannot be comprehended.

The wife God gave me by ochestrating things I can't comprehend so that we would cross paths at the right time, even before we knew Him, then commit our marriage to Him together.

The family my Lord placed me in, who didn't walk with Him, that I may know life without and with Him... and that I might see many come to know Him.

The friends He has placed in my path, some who know Him and other who don't, but all who bless me and I pray will be blessed by His work in their lives.

His Creation, His irresistable Grace, success His way, The Spirit who teaches & reminds & convicts, The Savior for His work on the Cross & example of what I was created to be.

My God's mercies which are new every morning and as necessary as the breath of life He provides.

Back to top Go down
http://FindMyHomeInAZ.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GIVE THANKS!   LET'S GIVE THANKS! EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:51 pm

1)Of course is the love of the Father, who knew we were going to fail yet still loves us enough to forgive
2)My awesome wife. she came along at a period in my life that was dark and helped me back out of it.
3)My awesome friends old and new that all have made a impact on my life, especially the ones that supported us moving to AZ even though they did not like it
4) All the experiences I have had in my life (good and bad) that have made me who I am and who I am going to be.
5) Living in the warmth of AZ!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET'S GIVE THANKS!   LET'S GIVE THANKS! Empty

Back to top Go down

LET'S GIVE THANKS!
Page 1 of 1