Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Green Bay TJ's JK

Go down 
+7
TJ
JeeperX
XterraXtian
Mudslinger
NotLost
02liberty
Green Bay TJ
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

I like those rims! Much better than the steelies!!! Good job!!!
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 pm

I figure that must be what is on the 2013 Rubicons. Probably take-offs when people buy new jeeps and got to larger tires that require rims with less backspacing. The rims do look nicer than my old ones. Can't complain when I'm getting virtually new tires and a set of rims for what new tires alone would cost.
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:30 pm

beating dead horse
Orangecrush wrote:
Nice! A leak...have no idea what caused that geek

Had the Riddler cover installed several weeks back, and it still leaks. Just put in about a quart of lube tonight (not counting what ended up dripping down my hand and onto the A/O wristband). So now it does not sound quite like an aircraft engine winding up when I get to 40 MPH (yeah, probably did something to a rear wheel bearing when a quart of lube leaked out). Anyway I did a back crawl under the rear axle to get a good look. Did not see an obvious houseing crack. Also did not see a bead of RTV between the bottom two bolts - you know, the stuff that oozes out between the housing and the diff cover. Just see the green glow of lube oozing out between what looks like a metal-to-metal seal. groan I guess time for a lube locker.
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Got it back   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 J33p10
Back to top Go down
Larryboy

Larryboy

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:08 am

Very nice!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Larryboyy
NotLost

NotLost

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Haha - excellent! Love the plates!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 Flatti11
Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 Flatti12
Gave into temptation and bought the Bushwacker flatties. Got the front pair installed in time for the Father's Day show. First side took 3-1/2 hours (in the rain last night, following the tornado watch, fun); 2nd side took 90 minutes. Was easier than the kit for the TJ I installed a year or so ago, but definitely need to do the install in daylight. Will probably install the rear pair in a month or two.
Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Jeff, your Jeep is really looking good. As far as the rear end leak as you mentioned, use the lube locker. I swear by those gaskets.
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:26 pm

I put the lube locker in the back as couple weeks ago.  Think that fixed it, except I hope I did not over-torque 2 of the screws (wrench never "clicked" so I stopped I hope before stretching the screw too far).  I'll have to put in the front lubelocker sometime.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Lookin good there.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
02liberty

02liberty

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Very nice Very Happy  Good work!!!
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Mods you can't see   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Some of the mods you can't see.
1.  Teraflex heavy duty hinge and adjustable tire carrier - installed the carrier after the stock carrier cracked, posted a picture elsewhere on the forum. Can't really see with the spare in place.
2.  Just had a RSE external sleeve and C-gussets installed.  Cost less to install than I thought.  Also ended up getting the ball joints replaced under warranty.
3.  Steering stabilizer relocated up above the tie rod using Synergy brackets.
Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 SANY0011
Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 SANY0012
Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 SANY0015
Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 SANY0013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Bay TJ's JK   Green Bay TJ's JK - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Bay TJ's JK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next