Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

DID YOU VOTE?

Go down 
+5
XterraXtian
ih8pepl73
JeepGurl
k_enn
Notacon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Notacon

Notacon

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 am

We do early ballot, so we voted last week...

Not looking for a political discussion just want to encourage everyong to get out and vote! thumbs up
The founding fathers secure out amazing priviledge and responsibility to vote for our leaders,
our military and servicemembers have put themselves in grave danger to keep that priviledge for us!

Get marching to those polls...
army

Post up when you have cast your ballot!
Back to top Go down
http://FindMyHomeInAZ.com
k_enn

k_enn

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 am

As we say in Jersey -- "vote early and vote often." Half done already. Very Happy

k_enn
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:45 pm

YES I did!DID YOU VOTE? 483207
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm

I voted right after work today. Line wasn't that long at all - maybe 10 mins. Went well and guess we'll all see the results later....
Back to top Go down
Notacon

Notacon

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Ken, that is funny! Right? scratch

thumbs up is right

Ya, who knows when the results will actually be in... hoping the "projections" are left alone until we have the real votes tallied.

Back to top Go down
http://FindMyHomeInAZ.com
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I got up at 5:30am (I am off today) and went and got in line for 6am. Chris and I were #10 & #11 in AJ! hahaha

Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
TJ

TJ

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Just made it back about 7:45 PM (Polls close here at 8 pm) and grabbed the wife and kids, and all 4 of us went and voted together (A block).

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.NORA4X4.com
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Voted!!! So did Dennis yeah
Back to top Go down
jeepgirl

jeepgirl

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:36 am

Voted!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythirtyone.com/wurm
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Ummmmmmmmmmm....MARYLAND...what the heck??? The numbers against Romney were staggering. (it is NO secret most of us wanted him to win) PA and the rest of the North East are unreal. It makes me wonder just what the heck people are thinking...or do they really just not see? Is it the free phones? WHAT?!?!?

I can pretty much guarantee a move back to that climate is not going to happen for us. Thankfully we have a strong republican state and some awesomely rogue people in charge. Heck, we have a Sheriff that is so stinking awesome, he's made a tent city for prisoners, is completely against illegals, and even has a TV show where they have people with outstanding warrants come to a fake place thinking they won something (or similar scenarios) and then he has his officers nab them! hahaha!!!

ANyway. I know today is a frustrating day in a way. There was such hope that there would be a change (holy cow, those words are familiar!) and there wasn't. BUT, we need to continue to pray for our country and its leader.

Remember, GOD is in charge. And Jesus is KING!

cross flag
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm

TJXtian wrote:
Ummmmmmmmmmm....MARYLAND...what the heck??? The numbers against Romney were staggering. (it is NO secret most of us wanted him to win) PA and the rest of the North East are unreal. It makes me wonder just what the heck people are thinking...or do they really just not see? Is it the free phones? WHAT?!?!?

I can pretty much guarantee a move back to that climate is not going to happen for us. Thankfully we have a strong republican state and some awesomely rogue people in charge. Heck, we have a Sheriff that is so stinking awesome, he's made a tent city for prisoners, is completely against illegals, and even has a TV show where they have people with outstanding warrants come to a fake place thinking they won something (or similar scenarios) and then he has his officers nab them! hahaha!!!

ANyway. I know today is a frustrating day in a way. There was such hope that there would be a change (holy cow, those words are familiar!) and there wasn't. BUT, we need to continue to pray for our country and its leader.

Remember, GOD is in charge. And Jesus is KING!

cross flag

Yeah, probably better to stay in Arizona; Maryland sucks anyway. "If you can dream it.... Maryland can tax it!" I want to get away from this state sooooooooo bad but my wife won't let me. lol! I want to move to Montana actually.

BTW... I voted FOR Romney!
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:52 pm

You know....MONTANA was my first choice. I drove thru it twice (once when I drove TO Alaska, and the other time on the way back from Alaska) and it was my favorite part of each trip. I stayed in Missoula the first time thru. HAD A BLAST! Stayed in Bozeman on the way back (4 years later). That is the prettiest, most ruggedly awesome place.

But they have winter. So Arizona it is.

HAHAHAAAA! Maybe if you have her research it, she'll fall in love with it. Or you can rent every movie filmed there/about there and play it till she caves. I'd start with A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT. *wink*

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:20 pm

On the show "How the States Got Their Shape", they said that in California there are 25,000 people per square mile. In Montana... 6 per square mile! I want to take a helicopter to visit my neighbors. LOL.

I still voted for Romney... lol!
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 pm

I may move in a few years...the wife's really pushing to get out of Jersey.

CO and NM were two of her fav choices.
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 am

We voted on the Saturday early voting opened up, since we were going to be on a flight back from CA on "election day." Can't say any surprises about how Maryland voted on everything - should change the name of the state to "O'Malleyland." He and Hillary can choke each other trying to get the dem nomination in 2016 - I'm sure with no incumbent campainging will start in about 12 months. Too many patriots have shed their blood for people not to vote. Those who don't care to vote should just move to China. Kind of disappointed about the national turnout numbers, I think about 57% of eligible voters voted nationwide. I think the number was 63% in 2008 - that was highest turnout in at least 30 years.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 am

One pattern in democracy is that people who feel that they can exert the most change tend to vote...so a new country that first GETS TO vote will historically have the highest turnout, as they feel the most empowered by the process.

Entrenched societies tend to have a higher proportion of those who don't feel empowered, and that their vote probably won't make a difference...so they don't bother.

When they see on the news that their state will vote republican for example, they don't see why they should vote, as the electoral college will pick their candidate anyway, etc. (Same for Dems, etc...)

Sometimes, voters see choices that they just don't care about...and stay home too...like being asked if they prefer being shot in the left leg or the right leg, they chose to not pick.

Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:05 pm

I hear you. I used to be unaffiliated. Then about 15-20 years ago I affiliated as a dem, until I got fed up with a certain president who couldn't keep it zipped (outside his marriage) for 8 years. So now I'm affiliated as a republican. Stupid reason for changing, I know, but was probably the straw that broke the camel's back with me. Since I live in Harford county, the election for our representative in the House is over after the republican primary. If I lived in the city, I would affiliated as a dem for a similar reason. BTW, I no longer want to remember that president in terms of his extramarital whatever, I prefer to remember the good things he did, like his role in brokering the Good Friday accord in northern Ireland. In MD the election is over after the primaries, we all know how things will swing, but it is still important to vote in November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DID YOU VOTE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID YOU VOTE?   DID YOU VOTE? Empty

Back to top Go down

DID YOU VOTE?
Page 1 of 1