Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Luna's House Car Show November 3rd

Go down 
+2
slimer
Orangecrush
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

Luna's House Car Show November 3rd Empty
PostSubject: Luna's House Car Show November 3rd   Luna's House Car Show November 3rd EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:30 pm

During the Food Drive this past Friday, our club was asked if we could attend a car show on November 3rd at Luna's House in Edgewood. Luna's House is a non-profit shelter for animals. My neighbor volunteers at Luna's House and it is a fantastic organization that is truly devoted to the animals they shelter.

The car show is from 9-2 on November 3rd-right before our scheduled club meeting/Christmas Party. I was thinking that we could all plan on going to the car show in the morning and then leaving from the car show to Mike/Tina's for the club meeting.

Any takers????? big grin
Back to top Go down
slimer

slimer

PostSubject: Re: Luna's House Car Show November 3rd   Luna's House Car Show November 3rd EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm

I think that would be good
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: Luna's House Car Show November 3rd   Luna's House Car Show November 3rd EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:04 pm

I guess some of you know we'll be in CA on a mini vacation that weekend. But I have an unopened bag of dog food we bought in July for Rex, who is now dead. It's a little old but should still be fresh. If there is a way to get the food to someone maybe you could give to the shelter.
Back to top Go down
ih8pepl73

ih8pepl73

PostSubject: Re: Luna's House Car Show November 3rd   Luna's House Car Show November 3rd EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Green Bay TJ wrote:
I guess some of you know we'll be in CA on a mini vacation that weekend. But I have an unopened bag of dog food we bought in July for Rex, who is now dead. It's a little old but should still be fresh. If there is a way to get the food to someone maybe you could give to the shelter.

Not sure what part of Bel Air you live in but you could drop it off to me and I could take it. Let me know... bounce
Back to top Go down
forrest

forrest

PostSubject: Re: Luna's House Car Show November 3rd   Luna's House Car Show November 3rd EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:04 pm

do we need anything for the show or do we just show up and hang out?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Luna's House Car Show November 3rd   Luna's House Car Show November 3rd EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:37 am

No- I think they ask for a small donation at the door to participate in the show and those proceeds go to Luna's house. So all you have to do is show up and hang out and then follow-us to Mike and Tina's house for some food and fun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna's House Car Show November 3rd   Luna's House Car Show November 3rd Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna's House Car Show November 3rd
Page 1 of 1