Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  Empty
PostSubject: URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-    URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:44 am

Just a reminder folks--the Jam-A-Jeep Food Drive will be held this Friday night (October 12) during the Lowe's Cruise in Abingdon. All donations go to Mason Dixon Community Services.

WE NEED AS MANY MEMBERS TO COME OUT AND SUPPORT THIS EVENT!

Sam and I are planning to be at Lowe's in Abingdon around 4:00-4:15 p.m. to set up the tent, etc. Please bring your Jeeps (and a donation) and meet us there. Tell your friends/family/co-workers/etc to come out a bring a donation. It is a great way to spend a Friday evening....helping others and looking at some really awesome cars!! There is even a DJ and food vendors!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-    URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:48 am

Yes, please post it on your facebook pages, e-mail your friends and family. We need all the support we can get!

cheers
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-    URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:53 pm

URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  692575We will be there!!! I don't get home until around 5:00 ish (depending on good ol' traffic) but we will be there shortly there after!! URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  614157
Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-    URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 pm

I will be there. Can't wait to see everybody..
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-    URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:46 pm

i would be there but i'm hitting the town with the lady friend, i'll be with you guys in spirit though!
big grin
Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-    URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:18 am

I'll get my EMS out to make sure.. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-    URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-  Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT[b]FOOD DRIVE/ JAM-A-JEEP[/b]-
Page 1 of 1