Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012? Empty
PostSubject: A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012?   A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:26 pm

A few weeks ago I brought up the possibility of going to each other's church's every so often. I had mentioned to Sam and Dennis that my family would be coming to Mt. Christian this coming Sunday at the 9:30ish (I think 9:49) service - Sunday 9 September. Just a thought in case others might be interested.

By the way, my son's best friend goes there and I had told his family I'd be coming there this coming Sunday. Apparently at church today Pastor Luke had told the congregation that next Sunday would be a good day to invite a friend. The message will be on politics and religion.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012?   A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 pm

We will be there! We were there last week and I can tell you the series is great! Last week, we talked about why it is the Christians can seem so intolerant. How we sometimes as Christians prevent people from seeing Christ. Very powerful, very interesting. This week is certainly to be just as powerful as it talks about how can you be certain that Jesus is who he said he is? What proof is there?

I hope others will think about coming out to this service. Even if you do not have a church home or do the whole church thing, I think the topic will prove to be very interesting and may help answer some questions all of us may have asked at one point in our lives.

We will attend the 9:49 service (yes that is the actual time). If anyone else wants to go with us just let me know so we can be on the look-out for you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012?   A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 am

Sounds like there will be an A/O table, maybe we can meet there before the service. I'm be coming up with my friends in the neighborhood and we willl need to get the boys into the Sunday school. If not at the table, maybe meet in the room with the coffee bar on the other side of the restrooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012?   A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012? Empty

Back to top Go down

A/O Sunday at Mt. Christian 9 Sep 2012?
Page 1 of 1