Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)

Go down 
+3
ciscoape
Green Bay TJ
Mudslinger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) Empty
PostSubject: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Phew! After a couple of months of designing, researching, etc. we have the design of the new A/O logo for the t-shirts completed. I will post later.

Anyway, we also found a new t-shirt company that will screenprint the t-shirts cheaper than Vistaprint. However, the catch is we must order at least 24 t-shirts. If we order at least 24 t-shirts there is no set-up charge and no shipping fees!

So if we order 24 shirts the price is as follows:

$11.50 per shirt for sizes s,m,l,xl

$13.50 per shirt for XXL

If you want to order t-shirts I need to know the quantity and size you want. The color of the shirt is gray. Also, you will need to send a check to me prior to us placing the order.

Please plan to have your order and your check to me by no later than Wednesday, August 15th.

Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 pm

You'll take orders/checks Friday night at the meet-n-greet?
Back to top Go down
ciscoape

ciscoape

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 am

Pics?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 am

Yes- we will take orders and checks on Friday night.

Ciscoape- I will have to e-mail the logo design for the front. The back of the shirt is the same design as before. So if you look in some previous posts you will see the back of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm

I'll take 3. 1 each in L, XL, XXL. $36.50 total. I'll bring check tomorrow nite.
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:29 pm

I will take 2 in XL and i will have the check to you by wednesday in person!
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:29 am

OK gang! I would like to get the T-shirt order in tomorrow. If you have not already done so, please give me your order and send me your check as soon as possible.

If you have already paid...thank you very much! Once I have received everyone's check I will place the order. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 pm

T-shirts are ordered cheers yeah bliss props dance

We should have the proof by Monday or Tuesday and have the order in about two weeks!

Thanks again everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Yay! Good job hon!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Woo Hoo! Yes! Good job HON! T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) 614157
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:09 pm

X3 Good Job Hon
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 pm

OK gang. T-shirts are shipped and should be here this Wednesday!!! So excited bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)   T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time) Empty

Back to top Go down

T-SHIRTS (FINALLY! Really we are not kidding this time)
Page 1 of 1