Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

strange dream about my jeep on fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

strange dream about my jeep on fire Empty
PostSubject: strange dream about my jeep on fire   strange dream about my jeep on fire EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 pm

The other night I had a strange dream about my jeep on fire. It started out as a spontaneous fire in the drivere's seat when I was not sitting in the jeep. In my dream I put it out by blowing on it (funny - in real life that would only add more O2 to feed the fire). Once that was out immediately a fire broke out spontaneously in the back seat. Put it out the same way, then the fire up front started again. In my dream I did not use the fire extinguisher I mounted in my jeep a couple months ago. Would not have done any good anyway, since I carry a 10B:C in my vehicle. The 1A:10B:C extinguishers use a nastier chemical that is corrosive and a pain to clean up and has limited effectiveness against type A combustibles. Dream was probably a sign to me to get around to mounting the 2nd fire extinguisher I bought at the same time. And to make sure to carry more water in my jeep - my class A extuinguishant of choice. Wierd.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: strange dream about my jeep on fire   strange dream about my jeep on fire EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 am

I think the dream is a sign of all the upgrades you would like to make! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: strange dream about my jeep on fire   strange dream about my jeep on fire EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm

No more mods/repairs for a while I hope. This year so far: 2" BDS lift; replaced 6 U-joints; replaced rusted OEM gas skid with Savvy Offroad aluminum skid; undercoated frame; new soft top (sailcloth); added Warn M8000 winch; replaced OEM swaybar with Currie AR; regeared from 3.07 to 3.73; replaced trac lok LSD (needed to replace or get a new carrier to go with the new gears); replaced OEM D35 axles with alloys; replaced wheels for decreased BS; replaced flares with flatties for street coverage. Jeep is almost 13 years old (got on my birthday in 1999, so I know exactly how old it is), needed some TLC, runs great now, I'm breaking in gears and axle before RC run later this month.

Only new mods I anticipate for this jeep would be to go to 32" tires when my current Duratracs wear out. Possibly add a front elocker sometime down the road, but most likely not. I really don't see me doing more than greens and blues with this jeep since its my DD. If I really want to go with larger wheels/tires, I think it will be time for a new jeep. I know my 9-year-old has told me he wants my jeep when he grows up - who knows, maybe he will get it in 7 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange dream about my jeep on fire   strange dream about my jeep on fire Empty

Back to top Go down

strange dream about my jeep on fire
Page 1 of 1