Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Share | 

strange dream about my jeep on fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: strange dream about my jeep on fire   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 pm

The other night I had a strange dream about my jeep on fire. It started out as a spontaneous fire in the drivere's seat when I was not sitting in the jeep. In my dream I put it out by blowing on it (funny - in real life that would only add more O2 to feed the fire). Once that was out immediately a fire broke out spontaneously in the back seat. Put it out the same way, then the fire up front started again. In my dream I did not use the fire extinguisher I mounted in my jeep a couple months ago. Would not have done any good anyway, since I carry a 10B:C in my vehicle. The 1A:10B:C extinguishers use a nastier chemical that is corrosive and a pain to clean up and has limited effectiveness against type A combustibles. Dream was probably a sign to me to get around to mounting the 2nd fire extinguisher I bought at the same time. And to make sure to carry more water in my jeep - my class A extuinguishant of choice. Wierd.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: strange dream about my jeep on fire   Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 am

I think the dream is a sign of all the upgrades you would like to make! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: strange dream about my jeep on fire   Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm

No more mods/repairs for a while I hope. This year so far: 2" BDS lift; replaced 6 U-joints; replaced rusted OEM gas skid with Savvy Offroad aluminum skid; undercoated frame; new soft top (sailcloth); added Warn M8000 winch; replaced OEM swaybar with Currie AR; regeared from 3.07 to 3.73; replaced trac lok LSD (needed to replace or get a new carrier to go with the new gears); replaced OEM D35 axles with alloys; replaced wheels for decreased BS; replaced flares with flatties for street coverage. Jeep is almost 13 years old (got on my birthday in 1999, so I know exactly how old it is), needed some TLC, runs great now, I'm breaking in gears and axle before RC run later this month.

Only new mods I anticipate for this jeep would be to go to 32" tires when my current Duratracs wear out. Possibly add a front elocker sometime down the road, but most likely not. I really don't see me doing more than greens and blues with this jeep since its my DD. If I really want to go with larger wheels/tires, I think it will be time for a new jeep. I know my 9-year-old has told me he wants my jeep when he grows up - who knows, maybe he will get it in 7 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange dream about my jeep on fire   

Back to top Go down

strange dream about my jeep on fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1