Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

RAUSCH CREEK RUN

Go down 
+11
T-Case
ciscoape
XterraXtian
k_enn
xjjeep96
BlackMagic KJ
forrest
Green Bay TJ
Mudslinger
NotLost
Orangecrush
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 pm

OK Gang! It's been too long. Thinking about a Rausch Creek run on Saturday, July 28th. Plan would be to caravan up from 439 and 83 Park and Ride (meet about 6:00 a.m.).

Let me know how many of you are interested!!!

We have some new members who may want to go so thinking about keeping it to greens and blues! Doesn't mean the bigger guys can't entertain us on some of the other trails!

big grin
Back to top Go down
NotLost

NotLost

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Interested? Why aren’t we there yet?!

YES! …Blues and Blacks! …what? I still have some strange noises – maybe the best way to find the source is to “work” them out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pdlong123456789
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:48 pm

I cant wait! hope to see some new folks join us. we will mostly run greens and maybe some blue trails. this will be fun no matter what because the new jeep will be going [orange crush] yeah dance Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 pm

HI there, new member here (I have an into post in the new members east forum). I had exchanged a couple messages with Pattey, she told me about the RC run, told me to PM Mudslinger and Orangecrush about this run (but I can't PM for a few more days). Anyway, I was planning on spending the 28th up at RC. A couple months ago I got the summer schedule from Kyle. Was planning on coming back up for a guided greens day on the 28th. Would love to make this our intitial venture with the club. So we have reservations that weekend at the KOA near Pine Grove (exit 100 on the other side of the road from the Comfort Inn and McDonalds). I did a green tour there a couple months ago with my son, plan on bringing my wife this time, and would be up for some blues (that is, I am, not sure she is). So I could meet the caravan at RC, since our campground is about 10-15 miles away.
Back to top Go down
forrest

forrest

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 pm

wifey has to work that day. Sad groan every Saturday in July actually. Sundays are open for me until august then wifey works every Sunday and has off on Saturday
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Got a car seat for the baby? She'll love it Twisted Evil

You need to have your own spotter anyway- start em yong lol!

Don't worry, we will plan another wheeling trip in August-I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:29 pm

KNOCK ON WOOD BUT I SHOULD BE THERE WITH THE LIBBY!!!! AND STILL KNOCKING ON WOOD I SHOULD MAKE THE PA JEEP SHOW!
Back to top Go down
xjjeep96

xjjeep96

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm

I will definitely be there. With all kids hopefully. Might have to see if I can throw a kid with someone else if that would be alright with anyone. It will be the oldest if anyones wondering. He's 15. Not enough seats in my cherokee for 6. LOL. Can't wait will be a blast.
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm

if the liberty is fixed and im rolling up there, he is welcome to join rollcage and I
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 am

I am flying to China that day. Pray for a safe flight.

k_enn
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:13 pm

Ken -safe travels- you know we will be praying for you.

xjjeep96- Dont' worry -there are enough of us going we will find room for you son - bring him-he will have a blast. yeah

Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:06 pm

@Orangecrush . . . make sure to take "before" pics, especially of the engine compartment. Outside will clean up, but my engine is still wearing RC from April.
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Dogs at RC?   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Question - are dogs allowed at RC? We're thinking about brinng our puppy on the trip. Small dog, only about 10 pounds. Would be on a leash, of course.
Back to top Go down
k_enn

k_enn

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 am

Yes, dogs are allowed at Rausch Creek.

Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Green Bay TJ wrote:
@Orangecrush . . . make sure to take "before" pics, especially of the engine compartment. Outside will clean up, but my engine is still wearing RC from April.

She'll be outside that night, with a toothbrush, cleaning every nook and cranny!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
forrest

forrest

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:32 pm

dance i h ave the best wife ever. she found a baby sitter so i can go wheeling. so i will be there.
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:39 pm

dance dance dance HAVE A BLAST!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Yay!!! We are so glad you can go! Of course we already knew you had the best wife ever!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

That's awesome!

I still think we could have rigged up an awesome baby seat-Brooke would have a blast Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Any thought to doing the northeast property? That's $10 extra. Anyway I'll plan on being up at RC sometime after 8 AM, I'll have to register my wife as a passenger. If you need to get ahold of me my cell is 410-652-0313 and I'll have my radio set to channel 8.

Jeff
Back to top Go down
ciscoape

ciscoape

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Danielle and I are in. It looks like we have the kids all lined up to get where they need to be on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Unfortunately....... my front driveshaft is still being rebuilt and rebalanced so I can not mke the trip... but.. i got a new bit of hardware installed tonight (see below)

RAUSCH CREEK RUN 54465310
Back to top Go down
xjjeep96

xjjeep96

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Sorry everyone. We can't make it. We will definitely be there for the next one. I went out and started tightening everything on my cherokee and found all the tie rod boots on my new steering were all broke and leaked all the grease out. So now had to order new.

I will be looking back alot to see when the next one is.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 am

HI Guys, hope you all have fun this weekend at RC. I was going to try and make it up there for the day but I have to finish installing a lift on a JK.
Back to top Go down
02liberty

02liberty

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Hope you guys have a fun and safe time. Take lots of pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAUSCH CREEK RUN   RAUSCH CREEK RUN Empty

Back to top Go down

RAUSCH CREEK RUN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next