Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class   MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:24 pm

cheers Yay! I am glad you are coming to the food drive-I cannot wait to see the new jeep!!!

Dennis and I do have the Vinyl Tread Lightly banner. I usually display it at any of our club events on our tent. At one point in time the club actually did have a membership. We can chat in more detail tomorrow!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Bay TJ

Green Bay TJ

PostSubject: Re: MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class   MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 pm

Stealth jeep. Compared to my old TJ. Wrong thread, but where will you set up - in the larger lot in front of Lowe's or in the smaller rear lot? I'll probably be there around 5:30 or 6:00.
Back to top Go down
Orangecrush

Orangecrush

PostSubject: Re: MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class   MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:05 pm

We are setting up starting at 4:00 in the parking lot behind Lowe's. See you there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class   MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MASTER TREAD TRAINER - Organizing a Class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3