Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church

Go down 
+2
BlackMagic KJ
Mudslinger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church Empty
PostSubject: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Ok folks! Mountain Christian is holding is annual Father's Day Car & Bike Show on Sunday, June 17th. This is a great event and gets larger every year. Free hotdogs! We would like to have as many members as possible attend this event!

Please note, Mountain Riders (the motorcycle club through the Church) has asked if any of our members would like to volunteer to help at the show (set-up, take down, etc). If we could get a couple of people to assist that would be great. Please let me know if you are available!
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

THE JEEP WILL BE BACK FOR THE SHOW HOORAY!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Second, how do we register for the show??

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Wow-I am so happy for you!

I am glad you asked how to register (I forgot to add that in my post-at least someone is thinking!)

To register go onto the Mountain Christian Church website (www.mountainchristian.org). You will see on their page the link for the Father's Day Car Show. Cost is $10.00 and they are asking folks to donate a canned good. Everyone must be parked by 9 a.m.

Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:40 pm

We will really miss being there this year, we should have thought about all the stuff we would miss...

Really folks, I have had a dirty banged up Jeep there every time. This show is not just for the pretty ones, bring what ya got.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 pm

I will be there but Mike has to work so he will not be able to attend. I'll be more than happy to help with registration!!sunny
Back to top Go down
JeepinUSA

JeepinUSA

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 pm

I would love to go...but...work schedule groan beating dead horse
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:37 pm

This is ALWAYS a great show! Heck, we met our best friends there *wink*!!!

Have fun this year and like Chris said, it's not just for the pretty ones!!
I remember the year Chris and Adam brought theirs fresh from mudding at Rausch.
They drew as much attention as the shiny, restored muscle cars!!!!

yeah
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:43 pm

what time do we need to be there to help out?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:48 am

Hi everyone. Sorry for being silent for the past couple of days-as you may know I was in the hospital yesterday. Long story, but I am home now.

Anway, for those who are helping out with parking/registration, etc., we need to be at the church by 7 a.m. Thanks to everyone who is planning to attend and help out! It should be a great day!
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:30 pm

wahhhhhh Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the jeep will not be there. she is currently in major surgery worse than we thought.... im literally almost in tears over the damage that was done.

although, i will be in attendance any way and i will be there bright and early to lend a hand any way possible
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks to all who attended the Father's Day Car Show. It was a blast hanging out with everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church   Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church Empty

Back to top Go down

Father's Day Car Show at Mountain Christian Church
Page 1 of 1