Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcr8501

Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ Empty
PostSubject: Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ   Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Does anyone know of a third row seat with built in shoulder belts that will fit in the rear seat area of a CJ-7? I have heard that the third row seat from a Durango will fit, but I'm not sure of seat belts. It has to be safe for the kids. The idea is to be able to take the whole family without replacing the roll bar, yet.
Back to top Go down
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ   Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 am

New one to me, I have not heard of that swap. I can look some other places when I get a chance though...
Back to top Go down
T-Case

T-Case

PostSubject: Re: Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ   Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Depending on your roll cage configuration you could get the rear seat belts out of a Jeep TJ. The only real mod you will have to do is drill a hole in the cage and weld in a high grade nutsert for the upper mount. The base bolts in..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ   Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Rear Shoulder Belts in a CJ
Page 1 of 1