Alpha Omega Offroad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Omega Offroad is a 4x4 Club and Christian Ministry.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

4th of July Bel Air Parade

Go down 
+6
NotLost
Mudslinger
alextremetj
Roll-Cage
BlackMagic KJ
JeepGurl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Mudslinger wrote:
So far the following folks are available on June 2nd.

Me and Sam
Forrest and Brittney
Eric
Mike and Tina
T-Case

Anyone else?????

Does anyone have a problem if we have the meeting after 2:00 on Saturday?

We should SKYPE in from AZ again!!! Last time was a BLAST!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:08 am

Ok gang! Parade planning cookout is set for Saturday, June 2nd. Jeepgurl has graciously agreed to host the event at her home! We are thinking about starting it at 2:30 (Jeepgurl will confirm). If you can attend, please post up by this Friday so we can have a count for food. We will then PM you the address.

As you know our club is in the Bel Air Parade and we want an awesome turnout! So, please, please, please make plans to attend this meeting and to be in the parade!

Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:54 am

i'll be there!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:51 pm

2:30 is a go!!!cheers Be there or be square:sunny: We are going to "ROCK" this parade...no pun intended What a Face lol! 4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 652908 Wink
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:08 am

i will be there fo sure.
Back to top Go down
ciscoape

ciscoape

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm not sure that I can make the cookout. I've got a graduation party at 3:00. However

I'm in for the Parade.

I'm past the RSVP deadline for the cookout anyhow. If I can make it, can I crash the Cookout if I don't eat (you know participate in the planning part)?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Absolutely- any participation is appreciated. We would love to meet you and I am sure there will be plenty of food!! Tina will PM you her address.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:09 pm

If you have not already done so, please confirm your attendance for the picnic and planning meeting this Saturday. Look forward to seeing everyone!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:17 pm

If I forgot to send anyone my address for the cookout/Parade Planning for this Saturday, please PM me!! See you all there!

Sam and Dennis, Chris and Pattey (via:Skype), Pete, Brittney and Forrest, Mike S., Eric G., T-Case, ciscoape, Mike and I

anyone else??????4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 614157
Back to top Go down
XterraXtian
Admin
XterraXtian

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:29 am

dance Yes! We'll be there via SKYPE.
I wish we could be there in person....but we'll be home in a couple months for the PA Jeep Show.
We'd love to see you all there too...but first things first...LET'S GET SOME JEEPS IN THAT PARADE!!!

cross
Back to top Go down
http://myxterra.blogspot.com
JeeperX
Admin
JeeperX

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:47 pm

I am sooooo jealous. I was actually in the parade as a kid, we were not invited but just started walking and waving. hi hi hi

We were asked to stop but it was fun while it lasted. Twisted Evil I hope we can bring a good showing of jeeps to this event, what a great opportunity to promote the club and to possibly witness. We need a good variety stock mild built and of course DENNIS.

talk to ya all on Sat
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey gang!! Club members, Joe and Lauren), have graciously offered to host a pre- parade luncheon at their home on July 4th. This will be a chance for us to grab lunch and decorate the jeeps prior to heading to the parade.

We are thinking about having the lunch around 1 pm. Tina will let us know when we need to be at the parade.

Please give your final confirmation that you are attending and we will PM you the address.

Thanks Joe!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:12 am

im in for sure
Back to top Go down
ciscoape

ciscoape

PostSubject: Subject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm in. 1 jeep, 5 people, 0 pets.
With at least 1 3x5 American flag, 1 3x5 Army flag.
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Just to let everyone know, I should be getting the paperwork in the mail with directions and vehicle tags by the middle of the week. Looks like we may be lining up near the Harford Mutual building, Bond St./ Main St. split beginning area near Kleins Shoprite. As soon as I get those papers I will update everything here! So excited about this! Should be so much fun! Hoping it doesn't rain or isn't sweltering hot:sunny: !4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 186772
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Instructions for the 4th of July   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:18 pm

4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 186772 Ok guys, here's the information for the parade. We will be "staging" or lining up at staging area "A" which is right in front of Bel Air bakery on Bond St. facing north at 4pm. Each vehicle must have a pink 4th of July vehicle pass (that I received in the mail today, which I will be bringing, along with the map and instructions, when we meet at Joe and Lauren's earlier in the day). We are under the catagory "Large Units". We must enter the area in our correct order which is:

Front (1st): Mike G.

Middle: Josh H., Mike S., Forrest, Joe, Pete, Ciscoape

Last: Dennis

We will have 10 vehicle passes all together. Which, if my math is correct, we have two passes left! (if need be I can get more passes but I would have to know ASAP!!!!!!!!!!)4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 614157 4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 640651 4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 614157 4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 640651

We will go over more specific instructions when we are all together at Joe and Lauren's (thanks again to them!)cheers

4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 186772
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:46 am

Yay!!!! bounce

Cannot wait for this. Hopefully, there will be a new addition to our Jeep family by the 4th so we may need one of those extra tickets!!!!! Hmmmmm....two door or four door?
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Mudslinger wrote:
Yay!!!! bounce

Cannot wait for this. Hopefully, there will be a new addition to our Jeep family by the 4th so we may need one of those extra tickets!!!!! Hmmmmm....two door or four door?
WooHoo! As long as it is ORANGE lol! 2 door, 4 door, they are both awesome (good luck with that decision, personally I think I'd just go for the 2), sunny one of the extra tix is ALL YOURS!4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 483207
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:31 pm

I know!!!

Ok everyone Joe and his wife are still good for the 4th. I will PM those who are going the address. I think we are going to plan on meeting at Joe's at 1 p.m.

Joe and his wife are providing the hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta salad and rolls. Dennis and I will probably bring cole slaw, potato salad, chips.

Tina/Mike (Joe said) you are exempt from bringing something because you hosted the last time!!

Please let me know what you are planning to bring. We need folks to still bring maybe a dessert and some sodas or even your favorite dish!!
Back to top Go down
JeepGurl

JeepGurl

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks guys 4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 614157 ! I hate going empty handed, though, I do believe I have some sparklers for everyone for some night time fun! 4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 614157

And I regretfully missed a member in the parade line up Embarassed . We will be adding Alex to the center of the line up!

WOOHOO! and then if SAM has an addition to her Jeep family Wink Wink , A/O will have 10 vehicles in the parade! cheers

That's great guys!4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 186772
Back to top Go down
Roll-Cage

Roll-Cage

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:10 am

put me down for tentative? i have to see where the meeting is in relation to my area as i have stuff going on later that evening
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Are we all going to get a PM of joes address?
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Yep! I have asked Joe to send me his address and I will PM you guys. Keep an eye on the forum over the next couple of days. Everything good with the Liberty?
Back to top Go down
BlackMagic KJ

BlackMagic KJ

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 pm

yup personally checked on it. all the parts are in and it will be done tuesday afternoon at the latest. finally!!! and yes i will keep my eyes on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mudslinger
Admin
Mudslinger

PostSubject: PLEASE READ   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 am

OK guys! I sent everyone (I believe) a PM with Joe's address for the 4th!

The plan is to meet at Joe and Lauren's house at 1 p.m. to eat and decorate the Jeeps. We will then head over to the parade from there.

Please make sure to check the fourm today and tomorrow morning. If the time changes for any reason, I will post up here.

If for some reason I did not PM you, please send me a note and I will send you the address.

For those interested, we are leaving our house about 12:30 or so to head over to Joe's. You are welcome to meet us there and caravan over.

Can't wait for this!!! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Bel Air Parade   4th of July Bel Air Parade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

4th of July Bel Air Parade
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next